• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 Street Glide Special

J.A.B

2014 Street Glide Special
Flat Black
Has the upgraded audio, nav, cruse control, 3 windshields
2,900 miles
Has a removable adjustable back rest and slip on's
This is the most comfortable bike I have owned. The stereo is the best I have heard on a production bike
$22,000 obo

Attachments

• SG 1.jpg
    SG 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
in reality I have too much stuff. I have a dual sport that I'll likely sell this year as well and maybe my boat.

Starting to feel consumed by all this crap and need some simplicity :****:

Re: Re: 2014 Street Glide Special

J.A.B said:
in reality I have too much stuff. I have a dual sport that I'll likely sell this year as well and maybe my boat.

I've always heard you can't have too many toys, but I'm in about the same situation as you, was just telling my wife the other day I was going to sell my Harley and our boat, I've got so many hobbies that I don't have time for all of them, and I'm the type of person if I'm not using it then it needs to move on

J.A.B said:

What is this dual sport you may sale?
May be interested in that

a DR650 with under 200 miles on it

I think it is a 13 model - it's the gray one. It's one of those bikes Iv always wanted type thing but just cant find time to get on it

Think you sir

Now that spring is here I'm not so sure I really want to let go booyang

Re:

I just bought a 2015 street glide special. It rides fantastic. Much better than my old 2008. Can't believe you are getting rid of it but someone will get a great riding bike. GLWS

Would you be interested in trading for my buggy? Ls1 th350 203/205 tons 4 linked fox coil overs bilstline bumps and you can search wicked yj for the build

Re:

trucker said:
I just bought a 2015 street glide special. It rides fantastic. Much better than my old 2008. Can't believe you are getting rid of it but someone will get a great riding bike. GLWS

enjoy the new ride, you'll love it. I just needed to free up some cash for a shop building project I have going.

hinton said:
Would you be interested in trading for my buggy? Ls1 th350 203/205 tons 4 linked fox coil overs bilstline bumps and you can search wicked yj for the build

thanks for the offer but it's sold