• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 Trail/Bouncer buggy

dynajeep

KILLS me to even consider selling my dream buggy!! A FEW family emergencies have come up and the toy has to go. 3 ride total since new. All the bugs have been worked out, and it's ready to rock :****:

Build thread: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/1215066-iguana-buggy-build.htmls

DIMENSIONS: 120" wheelbase, 73" tall, 83" outside tire to outside tire width, cage is 53", curb weight is 4,220#

Custom, one of a kind chassis. Rolled and bent 1.20 wall 1.75" upper, 1.88 wall 1.75" DOM lower frame rails, belly, sliders, B pillar.

All Aluminium floor and body panels. Floor is SEM-Tex, body panels are wrapped. Chassis is powder coated.

Motor: 2002 5.7 ltr LS1 with 10,000 miles from a SS Camaro. Harness trimmed and CPU Flashed and programmed by Jims Performance. Reversed intake. Moroso 3 Qt oil accumulator.

Tranny: TH400 Completely rebuilt, TCI Full manual reverse valve body w/engine braking. Art Carr Rock gate shifter.

Transfer Case: 3 Speed 2.43/1, 4.33/1, 1/1 Monster Box with locking shifter. This is one of the last built cases and has a center shaft with index points to prevent popping out of gear.

Tom Woods 1350 Drivelines with CV in rear.

Front Axle: Dana 60 with Yukon Chromo and super joints, 35 spline inners and outers with Poly Performance Drive Slugs. Detroit Locker and 5.13 gears. Ried Racing Knuckles with High Steer arms. PSC 2212 Double Ram. Blue Torch Fab truss.

Rear is Stock SRW 14 Bolt (welded) with Ballistic Fab truss and shave kit. Disk Brakes.

Suspension is New 16" ORI STXs that work great!

Front bumps are Ballistic Fab 4"

Equally triangulated Links are 2.5" Lower and 2.25" upper 7071 Aluminum links from WOD

Link ends are Ballistic Fab 2.63" x 1.25" rebuildable joints.

Wheels are 17" x 8" Cragar Soft 8s with Chassis Engineering Bead locks. No leaks! And Racelines with Stauns and 1/2" Coleworx aluminum rings

Tires are 43" x 17" x 14.50" TSL SX Stickies

One matching new spare tire and wheel (non stickie)

Brakes are duel Wilwood 1" masters with a rear cutting brake lock on the console. All new rotors and calipers.

All 2 & 5/16 Autometer Water temp, Oil pres, Volt and fuel guages.

New RCI Fuel Cell with dual Walbro pickups.

New Optima Yellow Top Battery

8 27watt LED Head lights and rock lights, Also LED tail and brake light,

Mastercraft extra wide seats with new five point harnesses

Under belly and rock slider skid plates are 1/2" UHMW

Bottom drops out for service to Tranny or T-case

10,000 lb Viper Winch with Synthetic rope, wired and wireless remote.

Tool box.

Doors with bear claw latches

Video monitor with cameras on Right front wheel and back up.

Audio system is JBL Bluetooth headunit, Rockford Fosgate 282 wake tower speakers and Rockford Fosgate T400x2ad amp

Multiple tow points on front and rear.

This Buggy has lots of custom detail and works by design. The ORIs are super and there is no push off or unloading. The LS runs great and is more than enough power in this rig. If you are serious give me a call or email me with any questions you might have. I'm going to wheel it in Canada October 2nd-4th. After that it's getting put in my heated barn.

index-1_zps667a7f2e.png

index-2_zpsbcb880cc.png

20140801_133253_zpsbcbab915.jpg

20140704_164215_zps0e606511.jpg

$34,500

Contact: A.J. 231-675-3930 call or text is fine. Can email or text more pics

Man that thing is flashemifyougotem. Wish I had the money to give you. Good luck and hope all your family emergency's work out. Bump for ya

Bump for inspection of front and rear diffs, new mobile 1 fluid. Drained T-case oil, and put new valvoline in it! Also changed the oil with Amsoil. Buggy has about 10 hours on it and mainly driven around the yard

Loonie run was a blast! Buggy performed unbelievably well! Thinking really hard on keeping it now. Can't replace it for the money.

Price drop, very firm. In my opinion and I'm sure others will agree, best deal on the market right now. :****:

Saw this thing in Canada last week. One of the nicest I ever laid eyes on. A real performer too. Wish I could.
I'm sure it's every bit the rig as some twice the $$.