• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 Trail/Bouncer buggy

I've had several text, if i missed someone try again. No phone calls or at least didn't get any voicemails. It's still available, still no deposit

Thanks guys, i have had tons of interest/trades/lowballs. Appreciate everything. It's for sale for 1 more week, after that i am keeping it, and doing some other things with it... If you are one of the several that are interested 11-7-14 is the last day it's available.

Buddy that bought this lost his job. The buggy has to go or he's going to lose his house... Call Ken 231-499-3454. Has about 10 miles on it since he bought it from me. Only thing that's different is he purchased new 43" non stickies and new rims. Same price $34,500

So he took the stickies off and got new non stickies? Sounds like a man that likes a challenge! Ha. Man this is one nice ass buggy. Was just reading over the parts and I wouldn't change a thing! Also good to see them super joints taking a pounding.. Gives a lil peasent like myself hope after all. I know U miss it. Hope everything is ok with your family. :dblthumb:

Real solid buggy for the money, the doors are where it's at! My 6'2" 240 ass gets in no problem. New owner is 6'3" 300 and fits in it all day. Kush, them super joints are where it's at... the ujoints too. Theres a spare set of 4340 shafts and 300m ujoints for the front also

Seen it running around the dog party this weekend. Thought I heard someone bought it?