• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 XP900 W/Cage and warranty

creepycrawly

Stealth black 2014 XP 900, lime green cage (Not sure if it is DOM or not), full 3/4" UHMW skid plates, trailing arm skids, a-arm skids. Still under RPM extended warranty. Cage has front bumper with hood bars that is included but not installed. The powder coating on the body panels needs to be redone because they were not scuffed properly and the powder didn't stick well. The RZR has never been in the mud. It has been layed over on the passenger side twice but never all the way over. It is in good shape and has been dealer serviced. Has 3 inch padded harnesses on both sides. Comes with stock cage and skid plate.

59.7 hours
376 miles

Located in Oxford, Ms. Can be delivered to Anniston, Al free of charge. Can also deliver to Greyrock for SRRS Race.
$13,500.

Attachments

• IMG_2254.jpg
    IMG_2254.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2256.jpg
    IMG_2256.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2258.jpg
    IMG_2258.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 873
This shows the cage with panels removed and the front bumper installed.

Attachments

• cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 894
Open to offers.

No, it's not glitter in the powdercoat. Yes, it is titty sprinkles. Yes, this will make you more of a man and attract the ladies.

Riding choccolocco this weekend. Someone save me some fuel dragging it home.

This rig is pet friendly and "Bo" approved !

I got to ride shotgun in this thing Friday night and it was a blast.

smbroady82 said:
This rig is pet friendly and "Bo" approved !

I got to ride shotgun in this thing Friday night and it was a blast.
Did he find any piles while yall were at there?

kmcminn said:
Trying to get your mind right for what? It's a sweet RZR to get rid of.

It is and they don't make the trailing arm 900's anymore, but in 2 weeks I am moving cross country to no garage and no time or place to ride for the next year or so. Work sucks.

You know, since we're friends now....if you can't sell this thing before you move I'll keep it at my house for you until you need it back. :dblthumb: :driving: