• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2015 razor s 900

xjpaddler

Been looking at the razors, already no there is no need for a 1000 for us.
My ?? Is we have an 800s, Is the new 900s truly worth the upgrade? I know the xps can be found cheaper. But for the rideing we do, i really think the S would be our best option.

Also where is the best place to buy?? Were on the texas arkansas line, And would not mind traveling if it was cost effective.

rednecklights said:
Better question, is it worth. The loss you will take on the 800?

Jon Piper

Damn aint that the truth!

I never wanted a razor, but came home to one. Now just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

The biggest improvement is the leg room, the new 900 has LOTS of room compared to the 800 and 900xp. Why ya looking to upgrade heath?

Haven't rode with any yet but when I was lookin for a 1000 I looked them over in the showroom. The new frame design is far superior to the old 800S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From everything i have read, and looked at, the new S is just built better. The balljoint and front axle shafts are bigger. It has the 1000 trans and rear diff. The wheelbase is a bit longer, more suspension travel than the old S.

The xps are cheaper, but seam to be weaker ( parts wise) and do not perform as well as the 800s on the type of trails we ride. The trailing arms are always hanging up, or bending.

The new S seams to be the best combo for what we do. Were not hill killing, and not desert racing

And yea like ross said i came home to it and the payment that came with it :/.

Just realized i put this in the wrong spot. How do you move the thread?? John G??