• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2017 Buggy REDUCED AGAIN

Lodi East

Located in Athens, Ohio
Price is $23000 OBO
DOM Tube Buggy 120, .188 and .250
454 BBC, TH400, NP205, Boyce built 2.5 Rockwells with Detroit lockers and U-Joint style shafts. New 1480 driveshafts.
48" Military Michelins on double bead locks. Fitech fuel injection.
Way more money in parts than asking price.
Call or text is best: Joe 740-590-1111
Only reason I'm selling is to start a small business. Thanks for looking.

NEW ENGINE IS IN - RUNS AWESOME. Text me if you are interested and want a video. May reduce price to help with shipping. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

Re: 2017 Buggy

Is this a complete and running vehicle or does it need completion?

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Is this a complete and running vehicle or does it need completion? ADMINISTRATOR
not my rig but after searching more pics on his photobucket account - it sure looks to be a running driving rig

It's complete. Full disclosure! Stock bottom end compression was too low for new aluminum heads with larger combustion chamber. I pulled the motor and took the short block to Oaks Machine in Logan Ohio. They are freshening it up and making it 10:1. Im expecting a call to pick it up anyday. i will have it back together with reciepts by next weekend. I can delete ad until then if need be.

Did this rig used to be on smaller tires and have you taken it to Heiney Farms?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that was another white buggy but pretty sure he was at the last benefit but you weren't there

Lodi East said:
It's complete. Full disclosure! Stock bottom end compression was too low for new aluminum heads with larger combustion chamber. I pulled the motor and took the short block to Oaks Machine in Logan Ohio. They are freshening it up and making it 10:1. Im expecting a call to pick it up anyday. i will have it back together with reciepts by next weekend. I can delete ad until then if need be.

No, there is no reason to delete this by any means. I was purely asking if it was or not and to place it in the correct thread of Vehicles for sale(running, etc per forum rules) or in the parts thread area for ones that are not complete. If it is running and completed, "ROCK ON" as she looks badass. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

onepieceatatime said:
Did this rig used to be on smaller tires and have you taken it to Heiney Farms?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Its had the same tires on it since I built it. Yeah its been to Heiney once. Awesome people. Great place to wheel.

CHASMAN9 said:
No, there is no reason to delete this by any means. I was purely asking if it was or not and to place it in the correct thread of Vehicles for sale(running, etc per forum rules) or in the parts thread area for ones that are not complete. If it is running and completed, "ROCK ON" as she looks badass. thumb.gif Thanks for the compliment. Its an awesome buggy. Hate to see it go. Just starting my own business and need the cash.

ADMINISTRATOR

Pic

Attachments

• IMG_1094_zpsublofdrc.jpg
    IMG_1094_zpsublofdrc.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,854

If you click on the Photobucket broken picture image in Tapatalk it will ask you to follow the link or view in Gallery... If you click follow the link the pictures will show up.
6fa2fd64a71a1a6011df33a164448f65.jpg
e4accbac5af322d60a66ff4728e8f44f.jpg
b1a42a60b3be9cdd53ba90f8ea87933d.jpg

tonybolton said:
If you click on the Photobucket broken picture image in Tapatalk it will ask you to follow the link or view in Gallery... If you click follow the link the pictures will show up.
6fa2fd64a71a1a6011df33a164448f65.jpg
e4accbac5af322d60a66ff4728e8f44f.jpg
b1a42a60b3be9cdd53ba90f8ea87933d.jpg
Thanks for your help.

Re: 2017 Buggy REDUCED

Did you get the engine sorted out?

Paint or powder coated? What size wheels are those?

Thanks in advance.