• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2017 M&M Off Road "PJK 500hp Buggy" Latest In house Turnkey Build!

mpistolpj

2691745d1504534403-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjksell1.jpg

2691753d1504534403-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjkbuggysell2.jpg

2691761d1504534403-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjkbuggysell3.jpg

2691769d1504534403-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjkbuggysell4.jpg

2691777d1504534403-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjkbuggysell5.jpg

2691825d1504534533-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjksell1.jpg

2691833d1504534533-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjksell2.jpg

2691841d1504534533-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjksell3.jpg

2691849d1504534533-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjksell4.jpg

2691865d1504534632-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjksell6.jpg

2691873d1504534632-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjksell7.jpg

2691881d1504534632-2017-m-m-off-road-pjk-500hp-buggy-new-turnkey-build-pjksell8.jpg

This is the newest in house turn keyed shop buggy here at M&M Off Road. If you are looking for everything out of a buggy this is it. This is the best riding, most capable, comfortable, powerful, buggy we have ever built. Here is a list of the Partial parts list but everything was NEW! Please hit me up with any questions as this only touches on the surface of this one off build. This buggy is for sale because that is my business plan. I build them, pour my soul into them, and find them a good home. The buggy one The 2017 Unlimited Offroad Expo Best of Show award. It goes as good as it looks.

2017 M&M Off Road 2 Seat Triple Threat chassis with .188 Wall ABC pillars, rockers and sub frame.

2017 Gm Performance Crate 500 hp LS3 all aluminum engine.(warranty)

Engine has Mast motorsports oil pan and baffling as well as accumulator

New Gm Performance Engine controller and harness(warranty)

Fresh performance rebuild of the Th 400 HD Transmission(warranty)

New Atlas 3.8 with

Ron Davis Radiator with Spal Fans

4 link suspension with aluminum upper and lower arms.

NEW ORI External adjustable Reservoir struts all 4 corners(unreal Performance)

1/4" wall balanced new driveshafts and joints throughout

Custom built 14 bolt front and rear axles. New everything with 5:13 gears, grizzly lockers f+r with RCV shafts and solid knuckles. yukon HD lock out hubs(beefy)

43" stickies with DV8 17" beadlocks

PSC Complete full hydro steering setup with WOD engine mounts.

Fiberglass front clip with aluminum skins

Warn 8000 winch with synthetic rope

PRP Waterproof seats with fully 5 point padded harnesses

M&M Off-road Carrier bearing

Tons of custom touches and other items that you only get with a turnkey build. This is a chance to not wait in line and be riding ASAP.

Buggy has been on 7 trips and is ready to do ANYTHING you point it at.
Price is price dropped. $78k neg. 336-909-2076 Please text or call as i don't get on here as much as I would like. Thanks PJ

336-909-2076 PJ
Mocksville, NC

Re: 2017 M&M Off Road "PJK 500hp Buggy" New Turnkey build

One of my favorites! Amazing work! thumb.gif

DallasBlade said:
One of my favorites! Amazing work! thumb.gif

Thanks man, i appreciate it. IT hurts every time i sell one of my turn key shop buggies, but this one is special.

I can not believe that is ride height. What an beautiful job of packaging

Re:

I like the lines, parts list and the description. GLWS!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Looks great. What is the overall height?

Super nice Buggy!! You guys build some nice stuff. Great lines and I like how low it is. If I ever get the extra cash you guys will be getting all my parts to put in one of your chassis. GLWS

truckbroke said:
Super nice Buggy!! You guys build some nice stuff. Great lines and I like how low it is. If I ever get the extra cash you guys will be getting all my parts to put in one of your chassis. GLWS

that's what I did!!! so glad I did :****: 2 years ago I picked up a turn key buggy from PJ @ M&M Offroad. super nice guy to deal with, easy to work with, and does top notch work.

1tfrot said:
that's what I did!!! so glad I did :****: 2 years ago I picked up a turn key buggy from PJ @ M&M Offroad. super nice guy to deal with, easy to work with, and does top notch work.

Thanks Steve, I appreciate your comments and i am glad you are still enjoying the buggy.

Here is a partial parts list. I know i missed a ton of stuff.
Im sure i forgot tons of stuff.
2017 M&M buggy parts list
M&M off road Triple threat rolled tube chassis with .188 Wall lower sub frame, rock rails, a,b,c pillars
43" sticky sx tires on 17" powder coated DV8 bead lock wheels
New 2017 GM performance Crate ls3 480( Dynos 495HP)
Ceramic coated headers and full Tig welded stainless exhaust from front to back
Mast motorsports baffled oil pan
Wide Open design high clearance accessory brackets and water inlet
Water is carried by the frame rails to the rear mounted raidiator.
Computer controlled cooling fans
New 2017 Gm Performance controller package and tune
Hd cased th400 transmission built for 550hp
New atlas 3.8 with synchros and 1410/1350 yokes
Two transmission fanned coolers with spal fans
New Ron Davis 32x19 dual fanned radiator
Front is custom re tubed ribbed 14 bolt axle with solid knuckles All new 5:13 gears, grizzly locker and Yukon HD hubs, Custom trussed with M&M Offroad curvy trussing, 13 bolt cover with pinion skid
Rear axle is big tube ribbed 14 bolt axle all new 5:13 gears and grizzly locker Also trussed with M&M curvy truss. 13 Bolt covers with shave and pinion skid
All axle and components are powder coated not painted
Chassis is powder coated
Stainless hardware on all body panels
All panels are attached with nutserts to allow for easy removal
Brakes are vacuum assist metric gm caliper f and r, Manual valve line lock
All stainless Braided and coated brake lines from front to back.
New Currie forged jhonny joints for upper and lower suspension
Polished 7075 Upper and lower links
New RCV shafts in the front
Steering is All psc.. pump, reservoir, orbital with Stainless braided an6 line
Solid knuckles with 6 hole and keyed steering arms
All steering components are located behind the axle for a clean approach angle.
All Ps, transmission, and coolant lines are An fitting with soft covered braided hose or gates heat shrinked where applicable. Fire resistant covering over any lines near exhaust and running over transmission
Walbro 255 pump with filter. Walbro filters/pickups in each corner of tank
Led head lights, rock lights, reverse lights, backup lights and interior lights
Seat heater for both seats
Prp Seats (waterproof with drain holes)
Prp seat belt harnesses with padding
Custom fiberglass front clip
Custom Aluminum Dash and interior… Dash is nutserted and has quick disconnect electrical connections as well as every electrical splice is crimped and waterproof heat shrunk
All three drive shafts are new. ¼ wall, balanced with new Spicer joints
M&M Off road Carrier bearing
Custom tig welded aluminum 17 gallon fuel cell with sight tube
Custom tig welded aluminum enclosed truck with locking storage
Custom Bluetooth capable, waterproof, removable stereo system(skullcandy)
Cooler is easily accessed between the driver and passenger for easy beverage accessibility
Custom aluminum center console with 2 drink holders frenched in.

Re: 2017 M&M Off Road "PJK 500hp Buggy" Change of Heart.... Please delete. Thanks

Cant blame that decision. It an amazing rig and I love all of your builds. 2nd to none

M&M Offroad said:
Change of Heart.... Please delete. Thanks PJ

Nothing gets deleted on Hardline molaugh :stir:

Cool buggy, I wouldn't sell it either. Just change the thread title in the first post to nevermind or something like that.

Re: 2017 M&M Off Road "PJK 500hp Buggy" Change of Heart.... Please delete. Thanks

Well you could have left the pics up so we can drool !!!

xjcrawler said:
Well you could have left the pics up so we can drool !!!

The pictures are there..... :tc

drool b-e-a-u-tiful machine! GLWS

Edit: seen the subject change. Keep this piece of art and beat the brakes off of it.

Bump... I took it down months ago because it made me physically sick to sell it. After some thinking and soul searching it is back up for sale.. I truly love everything about this buggy. After having lots of seat time in it i can't think of anything i would change on it. Contact me with any questions. If you are serious about a buggy like this, i can assure that you won't be disappointed.