• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Z71 6.2 Liter

Where is the mileage listed for this expensive pile?

Sorry, see image below
74D3B739-EE7B-478B-A9BD-631A81F8B5E8.jpeg

Have you ever heard of prestige?

Also that truck is missing:

Z71 package -off ****ing road
Premium Plus Package - a bunch of features you won't use
0.9 liters - wooopows
Trailering Package - can't tow nothing without a tow package.

This guy is really good at internet bullshitting

This guy is really good at internet bullshitting
Yea I know....I like him!! Posts pictures, pretty detailed description, uses proper spelling/punctuation, doesn't get butthurt and cry....pokes fun back at haters....

My God, could this be an actual decent human being? :love:

Damn near reminds of that good fella Fabricator1 that TheLuke tried to shame for not giving away his axles for 12 cents. :rolf::cool:

Yea I know....I like him!! Posts pictures, pretty detailed description, uses proper spelling/punctuation, doesn't get butthurt and cry....pokes fun back at haters....

My God, could this be an actual decent human being? :love:

Damn near reminds of that good fella Fabricator1 that TheLuke tried to shame for not giving away his axles for 12 cents. :rolf::cool:

Amen, preach it brother!

You know I honestly feel bad for the guy. I just imagine him struggling to keep all of the damn snakes out of his big ass brush pile of Dana 60s and 14 bolts that he can't even get anybody to come pick up for free.

Oh jeez. That guy. Last I heard was McRob called him out on some other forum for the same stuff.

Didn't Kel go up there and pickup everyone's free stuff?

Oh jeez. That guy. Last I heard was McRob called him out on some other forum for the same stuff.

Didn't Kel go up there and pickup everyone's free stuff?

You can pick up sooo much free stuff in a 2018 1500 GMC SLT Z71 6.2 liter BA truck. Even snake covered Dana 60s.

A trade deal didn't materialize...still for sale, I am open to offers, this should be fun.

In all honesty it would probably be worth $47,500 if the pictures were taken after one of the monthly details and not with dirty floor mats. Update the pics and maybe get a little action??

I fired the detailer...his mat cleaning game was on the decline.

Latest posts