• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2020 Feb Jam at Hale Mtn

Have they done anything to improve the entrance road for pulling a bigger trailer in with? Last time I saw more off roading time trying to get my trailer off the hill sliding sideways. lol

I pulled into a spot that I couldn't get out of. There was a guy that parked in the middle of the road and unloaded. I was just waiting on someone to slam into him and push his truck into mine. I quickly got away so I didn't have to watch.

Last time we were there it rained all night and I let my wife drive the tow rig off the top of the hill while I drove the crawler (because she couldn't reach the pedals or see over the dash)... it was interesting to say the least... like a 7000lb pinball

I'd recommend at least a 3/4 ton tundra for towing to get in :spin:

Nissan says a Frontier can handle this load, so no need in a 3/4 ton anything if a Frontier can do it...

Attachments

• IMG_6598.PNG
    IMG_6598.PNG
    930.8 KB · Views: 328
It was so cold last time, we had frozen steaks that got taken out of the freezer and sat inside a truck all day while we were riding. Came back to cook steaks that night and they were still frozen solid. After about an hour under the heater cooked them and let them sit outside for a minute and they refroze. It was awful.

There was 4 of us sleeping in an enclosed. One guy got up in his sleep and peed in the corner which happened to be all over my feet. Another guy wet the bed. After smelling like a urinal, I got up and slept in my truck with actual heat. Can't wait to go back!

It was so cold last time, we had frozen steaks that got taken out of the freezer and sat inside a truck all day while we were riding. Came back to cook steaks that night and they were still frozen solid. After about an hour under the heater cooked them and let them sit outside for a minute and they refroze. It was awful.

There was 4 of us sleeping in an enclosed. One guy got up in his sleep and peed in the corner which happened to be all over my feet. Another guy wet the bed. After smelling like a urinal, I got up and slept in my truck with actual heat. Can't wait to go back!

Now that sounds like a blast.

I'll have the gate open. Parking is limited like every year. If people would, park smart and keep em tight so folks can go enjoy riding. I wont be there physically due to work, but if anyone sees anyone acting an ass on the main road or in my pasture, please handle it. Just be safe and have a good ride.

@smbroady82 me and my 2.5 ton tundra will be there either late Friday night or early Saturday morning. I'm about 3/4 positive it'll be Friday though.