• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 20ft equipment trailer with 7k/8 lug axles

tallnate

Anybody have or know of a 20-22ft bumper pull equipment trailer for sale. I need to buy one for our work to haul our skid steer.

Must have 7K axles and 84" deck with between fenders.
Dovetail rear and lowboy design preferred.

tallnate said:
Anybody have or know of a 20-22ft bumper pull equipment trailer for sale. I need to buy one for our work to haul our skid steer.

Must have 7K axles and 84" deck with between fenders.
Dovetail rear and lowboy design preferred.

I have a 2013 custom built 20' with 2' dovetail (22' overall deck length) , full steel extended width deck (103" total width), drive over fenders, #5200 axles with brakes on both axles, 12 D rings, 8" C channel frame. Let me know, G

CHASMAN9 said:
I have a 2013 custom built 20' with 2' dovetail (22' overall deck length) , full steel extended width deck (103" total width), drive over fenders, #5200 axles with brakes on both axles, 12 D rings, 8" C channel frame. Let me know, G
Will you send pics and price too 931-242-7034? Thanks

CHASMAN9 said:

Thanks for the offer. We have an equipment trailer with 6K axles, just needing to upgrade to something a little beefier. Our bobcat weighs 10,000 lbs and it's constantly causing our E rated trailer tires to blow. Needing 8 lug so we can get a much more HD wheel and tire combo.