• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired .

Re: 2002 chevy avalanche 2500 4x4 8.1 vortec f/t

Rare find!

Road ready anything wrong with it?

i've got an 03 chevy extended cab z71 with 152,000 miles nice cd played and 20's. it's got a grizzly locker in the rear. needs tires for the 20's but i got the stock wheels with three excellent tires. one has a random spare tire on it. same on the o2 sensor mines left front been like that for about a month but truck doesn't notice it i just pulled my xj on a 300 mile trip and i still got 16 mpg. wanna trade? here's a picture of it right after i washed it about three months ago. it does have minor body damage on the left side pm me your number and i'll text ya more pics of it. body shop quoted me $300- to $500 to repair it to give you an idea on it. also just put new inner tie rods on both sides and outer on drivers side. so the slacks good and tight. it's an excellent truck. i'm planning on pulling my xj out west in a couple months with this truck so yes it's very dependable oh yeah and the windshield is cracked but i'll fix that

Attachments

• 703.jpg
    703.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 91
Re: Re: Re: 2002 chevy avalanche 2500 4x4 8.1 vortec f/t

alrider said:
anybody got a wore out colorado?tacoma?ol cherokee?vw golf diesel?mustang?camero?gto?ski boat?razor?motorhome?grenade launchers?assault rifles?billy goats?ocean front land in arizona?
I've got a wore out ole Cherokee..

kayhay,thanks on the z71 offer but really looking for a smaller vehicle,i like your truck but would just keep mine if i wanted to stay in a fullsize but thanks again. The Luke what kind of cherokee do you got? i would be interested in a clean 97 and up xj lifted with some accessories :driving:

Ive got a 96 cherokee with lots of goodies ill trade ya

Re: Re: Re: 2002 chevy avalanche 2500 4x4 8.1 vortec f/t

alrider said:
The Luke what kind of cherokee do you got? i would be interested in a clean 97 and up xj lifted with some accessories :driving:
96 zj. Lifted, rear is locked, winch, plated frame, sye, Tom woods front and rear, blah blah blah.. everybody thats seen it wheel will tell you it goes well. Its got a few small quirks, but what rig doesn't. I'm throwing a set of 35 bfg mud terrains on it this week. Picking up the new wheels tomorrow.
6yse3ere.jpg

Re: Re: 2002 chevy avalanche 2500 4x4 8.1 vortec f/t

No problem man. She needs a little work before I'd commute 100+miles. But for what its worth it made a 2.5 hr each way wheeling trip about a year ago. Haha

Is the bed on those things just like the bed on any other pickup, just with the cover and side-molded pieces for decoration? Can you pull the cover off and treat it like a regular truck? Does it have a 14-bolt rear?

i'll trade ya my xj and i've got a 96 chevy s-10 4 cyl 5 speed