• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22re not running

yotawheeler

so we were out at walker last month wheeling, rigs was running good then out of nowhere it started missing and sounded like only running on three cylinders. after a couple minutes it cleared out and ran fine. next trail it just died on me. got it fired up after a couple of minutes and kept going then got hung up and it started missing again then it died and i havent been able toget it running since. its getting fuel and spark but it just cranks without firing. any ideas are appreciated.

I think so. We cracked the line at the intake and it seemed like it had plenty of pressure. Maybe I should try my friends fuel pump on it to see if mines going out

try to narrow it down to spark, fuel, compression, timing

check maf sensor and intake for integrity, if you have a large leak between your maf and throttle body the EFI doesn't like to run right, also the fuel pump doesnt run if the maf flapper is stuck closed. Pull off your distributor cap and look for water or signs of straying spark, check power to your coil and your coil/spark plug wires for good connection, listen for fuel pump running on ignition etc...worst case give the engine a compression test if everything else checks out...good luck man!