• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22re wiring harness help

J_SIN

I just swapped heads and used the harness from the new head. There are 5 plugs on each side but only 4 of them have a match. I have one wide white plug coming from the engine side of the harness that doesnt match up with the remaining yellow plug on then inside/dash half of the harness. I got the head from TooRisky so I'm not positive what year its from yet. I'm gonna call him and see if I can find out but for now here are some pics of the two plugs that dont match

http://s531.photobucket.com/albums/dd354/BigBlackF350/22re harness/

if you go to the album each pic has a short description or if you can tell which plug is for what just by looking at then here are the pics without a description

22reharness001.jpg

22reharness005.jpg

22reharness004.jpg

22reharness002.jpg

22reharness003.jpg

Definitly a different year or maybe a car head. Could you just put the harness from your other head on the new head?

Different stuff mang... Put your old stuff back on. Different years have different harness's. Survey says that harness is probably 3rd gen. Mine has 4 'puter plugs and 3 of the smaller plugs I think....

POS! a bunch of **** is different under the hood too so now I get to deal with putting the old harness back on and re routing all those ****in wires. why the hell did they have to route everything between the damn intake!

I had thought about that but I dont wanna mess with getting a new gasket for it.

If you were closer I have a stack of them.... :haha: Most of the time they come apart without ripping. WAY easier than snaking those damned connectors out of there...

I might end up doing it that way. just depends on wether or not the local parts store is open and has the gasket.

Latest posts