• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

23rd elbe run

monsteryota

me locked and lifted yota with winch and 4 jeeps all built 35s winchs and lockers going to elbe sat will give you the time when i find out later

i have a buddy going to run the busy saturday morning maybe u guys could meet up. locked yotas and 35 or bigger and the fiat on 38s

We are gonna hit that snow jam.. Then we plan on hitting some trails at Elbe hills ORV area...see ya their:awesomework::beer::awesomework:

24th elbe

ok 24th is elbe run willbe there at about 11. am hope to see you guys there your welcome to tag along if you want only thing we wont do is the busy

elbe 24th results

so the trip went awsome but the last 5 min of the trail where the soup holes are that you need to stay right or left not the middle well i knew not to go in the middle but i did and i blew the alt and power steering belts off in half and the alt went out and possibly the starter and i have water in my oil so i trailed it to my uncles and going to tear into it tomorrow. other then that we recovered a nissan pathfinder that went off a revine maybe 40 feet down winched it up apparently gf drove and drifted it off side and into the ravine then some kid with a bronco wouldnt get in water so we could get him unstuck so we had to leave him he is now on hour 14 or somthing i beleive of being stuck. that was the trip its all about the adventure though.

punctuate much?!!!? Man that's hard to read!!!!!!
You left them up there???? Get any emergency contact info from them to notify anyone, or at least try to get help that could get 'em out???

Last edited:
elbe run

well we got the people that went off into the ravine up and they got home safe the guy who burried his bronco we tried to winch but he would not get down in the mud and water to hook up so we tried doing best we could but couldnt help him any further but he got a buddy out there with a winch and they didnt get him out so he left his rig there and went home.

well we got the people that went off into the ravine up and they got home safe the guy who burried his bronco we tried to winch but he would not get down in the mud and water to hook up so we tried doing best we could but couldnt help him any further but he got a buddy out there with a winch and they didnt get him out so he left his rig there and went home.
one long ass sentence. you left him GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks to leave someone stuck on the trail, but it sounds like the dude didn't want to get wet and hook himself up.:rb: I have never asked anyone to hook me up, and if I offered a winch and the stuck party said he didn't want to get wet, I'd offer a ride home.