• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 24' bumper pull trailer

onetoncrawler

looking for a nice 24' trailer to haul a sxs and buggy on together. must have at least 5200 lb axles.
the closer to North Alabama the better :dblthumb:

onetoncrawler said:
looking for a nice 24' trailer to haul a sxs and buggy on together. must have at least 5200 lb axles.

Have you called Bobby at Lawrimore? I've bought 10 trailers from him now and worth the trip every time.

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Have you called Bobby at Lawrimore? I've bought 10 trailers from him now and worth the trip every time.

ADMINISTRATOR

I haven't yet, I bought a 16' from them last year...I'll probably end up trading mine in or just buying another one from them and selling mine :dblthumb:

onetoncrawler said:
I haven't yet, I bought a 16' from them last year...I'll probably end up trading mine in or just buying another one from them and selling mine :dblthumb:

Holler if you need me to put in a call for ya.

ADMINISTRATOR

onetoncrawler said:

I have a 30ft one for sale on here. Only reason I'm selling it is because I'm wanting a tilt trailer.

Thanks Gregg, i will text ya when i get ready to pull the trigger.

And the 30ft is more trailer than I need, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have one if you need to borrow it until you get one. Has brand new tires on it. Holla anytime if you need it bud

xjkrawler said:
tagged you in one on facebook....

yeah, that's a 22' according to the ad. I really need a 24' as the ranger is 116" long and the buggy will be roughly 160" tip of tire to tip of tire. that's 23' of rigs with no space between them

I had Lawrimore build me a 24' with drive over fenders,2 spares,brakes on both axles,6 lug axles,heavy jack with adjustable hitch cost me $4950 and it was a great built trailer sold it on here not long ago but I have owned couple of their trailers and you can't go wrong with them.