• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

24' Car Hauler/Equipment Trailer $7500 obo

JEEPKEVIN

2021 Iron Bull Trailer, twin 7 k axles with brakes on both. Trailer was 83" wide but I added the extra width where the buggy sits. We would typically put our 2 dr RZR on the front and our buggy on the rear. We pulled it behind our motorhome with has an incredibly long ass so I did a spring over on trailer to keep from dragging it's butt or the hitch. We recently sold the RZR and dropped down to a smaller motorhome so I want to drop back to a smaller trailer for just the buggy or Jeep to go on. I just got back from KOH and trailer is ready to go. Tires are prob 75% tread, includes unused matching spare. The other crap on trailer is not included. All led lights, breakaway box with battery, everything works.

I also tow this trailer behind my Ram 2500 4x4 and it uses a normal straight out hitch with no drop to sit level. The tailgate opens and does not hit trailer. Bearings were serviced and brakes adjusted before KOH trip. I would say trailer has appx 7500 miles of use. Dexter axles. Wood has no damaged or bowed up funky boards. It has some mack daddy goose neck style cranky jack thats super easy. non squeaky, and has another bolt on mounting position in front of trailer right behind hitch.

I "might" be interested in a trade and some cash for a smaller trailer. I want a 18' or so, 6 or 8 lug axles, wood deck that is ass nice and clean and new as this one. Don't want heavy. This trailer sticker says this one is 3000lbs. I'm located just north of Dallas Texas in Allen.
IMG_5701.jpg
IMG_5703.jpg
IMG_5702.jpg

We wanted one of those Earthroamers, spent about 6 months researching prices of used and availability. Yeah, that wasn't gonna happen. So found a new leftover 22' Thor Omni for a steal, put a 3" lift on it. It's a F550 4x4, diesel with the 10 speed auto. Has 4.88's but only 32" tires. It shifts into 10th at about 50 mph and pulls strong. I figure some maybe some 35's with more of an all terrain style pattern. Drives and rides great, tows at any speed. It's not like we are gonna 4 wheel it but many of the parks we go to are primitive camp and not exactly the smooths places to pull into.

IMG_5713.jpg

We wanted one of those Earthroamers, spent about 6 months researching prices of used and availability. Yeah, that wasn't gonna happen. So found a new leftover 22' Thor Omni for a steal, put a 3" lift on it. It's a F550 4x4, diesel with the 10 speed auto. Has 4.88's but only 32" tires. It shifts into 10th at about 50 mph and pulls strong. I figure some maybe some 35's with more of an all terrain style pattern. Drives and rides great, tows at any speed. It's not like we are gonna 4 wheel it but many of the parks we go to are primitive camp and not exactly the smooths places to pull into.

View attachment 209014
That's an awesome setup and more maneuverable at parks than the other Super C.