• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 24' Enclosed Trailer....Buggy Hauling Special..NEW PRICE!!!!!!!

6uldv8

I bought this trailer from Adam Carter back in the Fall....drug it home....parked in in the driveway with the grandest of plans.....haven't touched it since! I was planning on adding living quarters etc..but it ain't gonna happen.

24'....Rear ramp door....door on each side...(2) axles which I assume are 3500lbs.....nice fresh white paint job compliments of Adam....couple of wooden shelves up front.....tiedowns in the floor for vehicles......checkerboard floor with a few missing tiles.

Trailer has no brakes....I haven't looked under it to see what's there or missing...Adam told me they didn't work and that's all I know.....I didn't need them so I didn't go any farther into it.

Trailer is not tagged...I started the process when it looked like it might go to the "Hammers" .....but never got back around to finishing that process.

I will try to post up some pics tomorrow but I say overall it's a good ol' trailer....I love it....I just have no business with it (or use for a trailer this big).

To be perfect cosmetically it would need the little fender pieces. I've seen them at Tractor Supply but did not price them. Tires seem to be in good shape as they've held air in my driveway since September. THere is a spare tire included.

I only pulled it approx. 20 miles when I bought it but it pulled fine.

I gave $3000.......I need every cent I can possibly get of that but make any offer you like....reasonable offer. If I know you very well at all we can possibly work out payments. All the proceeds go toward rent and tuition anyway so a monthly payment is as good as a lump sum to me.

NEWFIRMBOTTOMDOLLARNODICKERINGIFYOUEVERWANTEDANENCLOSEDTRAILERCHEAPBRINGCASH!!! $2500.00 :****:

Leave me a message here.

or email [email protected]

or leave message 256-312-2566

Thanks
Greg Herring

Re: 24' Enclosed Trailer....Buggy Hauling Special

Greg,
You have the trailer brand or any more specifics on if the brakes just don't work or are not even there? Just curious. I have no money to spend towards this right now and need it like a hole in my head, but would love to have one some day.

Have any pics as it sits?

I'll try to look more closely Matt and see if I can figure anything out for you. I know what you mean about wanting to have one....this thing has been super nice since I bought it....I park my motorcycle in it and have it all set up for service work etc...but it's a really nice trailer to be going to waste being used as a garage. Oh...whoever buys it will have to give Dollar time to get his chassis out of it! lol It really would be perfect for someone's buggy.....put the buggy,tools,spareparts, etc... in there and be ready to roll to the next ride.

how wide is it inside wall to wall i have someone interested

It's a nice trailer, needs a few things, but is a fine start for a large enclosed.

The trailer is in very good condition.If I remember right it looked like someone had removed the brake backing plate.Wiring looked to be all there.You can buy a complete elec loaded backing plate cheap.Simple fix.If you want a good'n, get it. :****:

Thanks for the comments guys! This thing really is nice to have......I stood in it just a moment yesterday and thought about how crazy I was for selling BUT more important things going on at the moment than my "wants"! lol I'll have to get those measurements for you Lay. Matt, I didn't get a chance to do much looking yesterday evening...I've got some construction going on and got hung up with that. I did snap a few crappy cellphone pics though!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sorry for the delay with these measurements....things have been a little out of whack around here. Width of door opening is 86"....height of door opening is 75".........width of opening between the boxed in tire area inside trailer is 82".

C'mon....somebody needs this trailer....great for hauling....storage....and dry place to sleep on your wheeling trips!

Would I even be able to haul it from your place to my place un loaded behind the 1/2 T :dunno:

Serious question, I have no idea what that thing would weigh.

It is about the same trailer we pulled to KOH size wise. It weighed around 3000lbs empty

Good luck on the sale DV8, I am going to get one in the next few years and build living quarters in it for camping and wheeling with my new boy!

Greg we may need to talk about this again... Give me a shout this evening after 5pm. :dblthumb:

Big diesel tow rigs haven't been available to the masses for too many years. In the 80's we drug a 30' enclosed carrying an antique Ford all over the country with a 79' 1/2 ton Ford. In the early 70's (I was a kid) my Dad drug our camping trailer all over the country with a 68' Buick LeSabre. (stylin!) :woot:

I'll holler at you this evening!

Seriously....I have know specific data to back this up but I bet if you look at the construction of this enclosed with the aluminum siding and light channel steel framework...I'm betting it's not much different as far as weight than what you're already towing. Wind resistance might be a factor on gas mileage....dunno.