• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

24 hours of windrock May 19-20 2023

alscott

Per what Patrick was saying in the this place is dead thread... here is your invite. I planned this way ahead of time for the windrock buggy riders facebook group so it gave people plenty of time to plan it. No video crew, no bullshit other than my terrible jokes, just good riding for a solid 24 hours. I am slowly putting together some dumb things to make trail riding great again and this is one of them. Pending how many people show up, we will cover a decent amount of ground and will be making fuel stops. Plan accordingly if youre interested. And if youre interested in other stuff I am planning in the future, check the windrock buggy riders group on facebook.

Per what Patrick was saying in the this place is dead thread... here is your invite. I planned this way ahead of time for the windrock buggy riders facebook group so it gave people plenty of time to plan it. No video crew, no bullshit other than my terrible jokes, just good riding for a solid 24 hours. I am slowly putting together some dumb things to make trail riding great again and this is one of them. Pending how many people show up, we will cover a decent amount of ground and will be making fuel stops. Plan accordingly if youre interested. And if youre interested in other stuff I am planning in the future, check the windrock buggy riders group on facebook.
:dblthumb:

Would make it tough on you logistic wise, but depending on how many want to attend and the rigs, could have two separate groups (hardcore and mid-core) going at the same time to keep the group sizes manageable.

I would be interested in this. It is a ways out to fully commit but I will put it in the calendar. Gonna have to remove my rear seats so I can carry some extra fuel or I will end up being nothing but a big trailplug somewhere out there.

A "fake" ultra 4 style run through t22 could be arranged

22 is right off the main parking lot on the left. Its sxs infested
Great idea on the fake race. Instead of like how hitting cones counting against you like in WE Rock, every SxS hit equals a time reduction or 10 extra pounds on scale squeezing?

Latest posts