• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 243 casting LS heads

slipnslide

Due to the holiday bills I am forced to sell some stuff.

Set of 243 casting LS heads off of a 2004 CTS-V with a LS6. They only had 20,000 miles when removed to put aftermarket heads on. They were taken to the machine shop and cleaned up and brand new PAC springs put on good for .660 lift cam. These heads are spotless!! You can't even tell that they was ever ran!! Oh ya I almost forgot that they have the sodium filled valves too. I want $800 plus shipping if needed. They are boxed up in head boxes from the machine shop.

I also have a custom ground Pat G cam that was going in my motor too if I ever got around to it. It's brand new. $350 plus shipping if needed. I will do a package deal of $1050 plus shipping. I am in Wellsville, Ohio 43968. Text or call. 330-383-6169. Thanks, Jimmy.

Like I said; it's all boxed up still but if someone is "seriously interested" I'll go unbox a head for pics or unbox the cam to get the cam card out. It's in the .606ish lift range iirc.

What engine was the cam going to be put in? Interested in a spotless In the box Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry II in 45acp
Might be easier to sale a bang bang that parts.

crawler nut said:
What engine was the cam going to be put in? Interested in a spotless In the box Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry II in 45acp
Might be easier to sale a bang bang that parts.

Well once upon a time I was a dumbass and can't own a weapon now. :dunno: Sorry and thanks for the offer. It was going to be used in a 6.0 I have.

slipnslide said:
Well once upon a time I was a dumbass and can't own a weapon now. :dunno: Sorry and thanks for the offer. It was going to be used in a 6.0 I have.
NP Thanks Thats what I was needing it for.

slipnslide said:
Sell that bang bang and let's talk.
I would buy it straight out, but the wife would casterate me. Thats why I was asking about a trade. I will see what I can do, an get back to ya. Thanks

crawler nut said:
I would buy it straight out, but the wife would casterate me. Thats why I was asking about a trade. I will see what I can do, an get back to ya. Thanks

Sounds good. I've also got scorpion roller rockers, LS6 manifold, big injectors, low mileage 6.0, ect... I'd sell it all as a package deal.

slipnslide said:
Sounds good. I've also got scorpion roller rockers, LS6 manifold, big injectors, low mileage 6.0, ect... I'd sell it all as a package deal.
Pm sent.