• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 25' deck over gooseneck.

ftoy1

For sale or trade. 25' deck over gooseneck with brand new 7k axles going under it tomorrow. New paint also. Has cat walk material for a floor so there are no wood in it. I do not have pics at the moment due to it not being finished yet. Will sale but would rather trade on other trailers. Call or text 270-805-1106. Would make a great crawler trailer and will hold 2. Located in campbellsville ky.

is it ready to go now?

got pictures yet?

what kinda trailer you looking for?

It still needs to be wired up and a small amount of paint work. I do have pics but can't upload them on here. I can text pics, 270-805-1106. I trade on all trailers.

Pics good lookn trailer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356 KB · Views: 114
More

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 100
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 95
Thanks for posting the pics for me. Much appreciated. :dblthumb:

Build your own. I can build some if the price is right but I stopped working on it to keep the cost down. I was going to dovetail it and build short ramps.

Needs to go. I have 2 and don't need both. Will take trades on other trailers, etc.

Yes. Axles are complete. All that needs to be done is wire everything up. I have the plug and the lights for it. If you really wanted to be picky there is a little bit of paint work to do but doesnt hurt it any.