• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired .

Re: 92 1 ton YJ project

Bumping this back up, got the front gears installed and new seals put in the front end. 1 ton M/C installed. Will have extended rear brake lines and front driveshaft shortened this week. Its getting close to be a :driving:

Re: 92 1 ton YJ project

Bump up. Had a couple trade offers but would rather sell outright.

Re: 92 1 ton YJ

How much work is left for it to be driveable? I'm kinda like Cole trickle, I have no idea what you mean when you say a wedge here and a turn here. I can drive the crap out of anything with stick or steering wheel, I just can't fix it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

money_pit_yj said:
How much work is left for it to be driveable? I'm kinda like Cole trickle, I have no idea what you mean when you say a wedge here and a turn here. I can drive the crap out of anything with stick or steering wheel, I just can't fix it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It drives now. I've hot lapped the neighborhood a couple times.

Back up, replaced the busted front spring pack with another set. Replaced ball joints and took the h1's off. Got a set of procomp black steelie wheels on it now. Will try to get a pic in the next couple days of the current set up. Been driving it around the last couple days it drives really well for 1 ton jeep on 37s.

New price. Ready to sell this thing lets hear some reasonable offers