• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired #27 Jim’s Chassis just completed LS3 loaded w/ all the best parts

1776939b5eaa0ee53fa5b6413b280e9d.jpg

Radiator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the buggy> You always have some of the nicest rigs. Sorry for the derail but what is the 30's model coupe in the background?

zayne2427 said:
Love the buggy> You always have some of the nicest rigs. Sorry for the derail but what is the 30's model coupe in the background?

Ha I was distracted by all the sweet rides in the background as well!

zayne2427 said:

Part of the Super Secret Oneal corral. I heard Barrett Jackson calls him for information on collecting history. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Part of the Super Secret Oneal corral. I heard Barrett Jackson calls him for information on collecting history. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

I love 30's model coupes. We have 2 we are building now at the shop with corvette independent suspensions and LS engines.

zayne2427 said:
thanks- It is a 1934 ford coupe. Its a real steel car with a Ford vin. Most I see are glass bodies. Thanks for the replies....Been around old cars all of my life...Passion of mine...

onealdodge said:
thanks- It is a 1934 ford coupe. Its a real steel car with a Ford vin. Most I see are glass bodies. Thanks for the replies....Been around old cars all of my life...Passion of mine...
That's cool. Both of the ones we are building are original steel bodies. 36 Plymouth coupe and a 36 Buick coupe

Looks like I will miss the new owner's first ride. I'll bet it will be a "blast". ;D