• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2nd CRAWL Reader's Ride in the South brought to you by Holley EFI July 27-29

Not to put a bad idea to this ride, but this is posted on there site (This 110 acre park provides a network of trails varying in difficulty from mild to wild. ) that's alot of people for only 110 acres. you would think Crawl would have picked a bigger place, but you got to start somewhere

Well hell you would also think that to have a so called "southern readers ride" they would pick a place in the Southeast that people from the South actually wheel at and have heard about before,
like last year ,,,where the hell is mayhem and whos ever rode there before :dunno:,,,, like somewhere in Bama or Tn. :dunno:

gotta have insurance WHAT ???

Re: Re: Re: 2nd CRAWL Reader's Ride in the South brought to you by Holley EFI July 27-29

KINGSNAKE said:
Not to put a bad idea to this ride, but this is posted on there site (This 110 acre park provides a network of trails varying in difficulty from mild to wild. ) that's alot of people for only 110 acres. you would think Crawl would have picked a bigger place, but you got to start somewhere

Last year the Crawl ride was at Mayhem. It's only 90 acres.

The trails weren't crowded, most people just came for the rock race.

Of course you have to go to mayhem to understand how their 90 acres makes a badass park.

Re: Re: Re: 2nd CRAWL Reader's Ride in the South brought to you by Holley EFI July 27-29

cushmaneaglerider said:
Rules of the park

-Each vehicle must have insurance

Lots of parks put that in their rules. No one ever checks. If its an offroad only vehicle it doesn't need insurance

zukiscott said:
Well hell you would also think that to have a so called "southern readers ride" they would pick a place in the Southeast that people from the South actually wheel at and have heard about before,
like last year ,,,where the hell is mayhem and whos ever rode there before :dunno:,,,, like somewhere in Bama or Tn. :dunno:

gotta have insurance WHAT ???

Ya know Julio, I talked to some guys from north MS the other day that only rode at Hawk Pride and Summertown, they had never heard of Morris Mtn, Choccolocco, or Golden Mtn.

Mayhem is actually pretty well known in middle TN. Its only for hard core rockcrawlers tho, and there ain't no bunny trails.

Well sounds like yall need to go this world famouse place & scope it out fer us then, maybe its a place we can all start hittin :dblthumb:

...and were I come from some of them "bunny trails" can get REAL CRAZY,,,,if you know what I mean :dblthumb:

its 5 hrs to readers ride from house or 5 hrs to Harlan, I know where my tow rig would b headed!! :afro:

twiztedzuki said:
its 5 hrs to readers ride from house or 5 hrs to Harlan, I know where my tow rig would b headed!! :afro:

No doubt. I don't read crawl anyway... Bowling Green is only 2 hrs from me.

Julio we can even get you to come to golden mtn!

WBR is 10 minutes from my house so I wheel there often and cut trails. I've got some video's on my YouTube page, search phi564 or wishbone ranch and you can see some video. Nobody is gonna check for insurance or check coolers or anything like that. Just like any other offroad park, as long as you don't bring the wrong kind of attention to yourself, nobodies gonna bother you.

Does WBR compare to Harlan? No, but what does? I'd compare it to summertown or woolys. There's enough hard obstacles to have a good days wheel'n but much more than a day and your ride'n the same spots over and over. Summertown and woolys have been around for a while so they are well known. WBR is newer, so alot of folks don't know about it.

HEY,,,,maybe they only throw a readers ride were they are INVITED to throw one yall :dunno:

Maybe the park owners of some of our favorite Southern wheelin spots need to get in contact with them,,,maybe some of them BAMA peoples "hint hint",,,yall know Alabama IS also known as the HEART OF DIXIE.

NOT haten on CRAWL ,, or any up & coming new park by no means ,,just sayin,,,if they had a readers ride at Morriss Mtn., Hawk Pride, HARLAN Ky., Hale Mtn., GAP at Auburn,or Golden Mtn. ,,,,

HELLL,,,,,yall all know how HUGE the turnout would be :dblthumb:

TBItoy said:
No doubt. I don't read crawl anyway... Bowling Green is only 2 hrs from me.

Julio we can even get you to come to golden mtn!

MAN,,,, I know,,, ever time there is talk of a Golden Mountain trip my schedule does not allow me to make it :mad:,,,,I can,t wait to get my green & purple zuki back together,,gonna HAVE to get with yall on a ride there when I get

that thang back running :dblthumb:

Holley sponsored the event Holley is in Bowling green.
I had never heard of this park prior to crawl contacting me for another hill climb event. After going there to set up for our rock race, I believe it will work out great. The park is not huge, but is well laid out for moving around. The course will be super spectator friendly with concessions nearby, and plenty of shade.
We hope everyone can make it out for a ride Big thanks to High clearance Offroad club for making the park what it is and helping me with the event.
-Jimmy

Looks like I'm gonna head that way Friday afternoon!!! It's gonna be a long weekend riding/racin here till ? Then heading down to HawkPride for their night ride!