• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2nd CRAWL Reader's Ride in the South brought to you by Holley EFI July 27-29

Re: Re: Re: 2nd CRAWL Reader's Ride in the South brought to you by Holley EFI July 27-29

plow boy said:
Is there any pictures of hill or any information on this

I haven't seen any pics. All the info I had was on the first page of this thread

what i was told was they are using 3 obstacles to make a "course". the obstacles have some space in between them but are definately close enough together to be very spectator friendly. the first obstacle is a rocky trail up to a big rock to climb, then over to a ledge that is probably 30 ft. long, then up to another rock climb, then up the rest of the trail for the finish. this is what i was told the course was gonna be. i think the times will be quick, unless we get alot of rain in the next few days.

this is the long ledge in the middle
The Wishbone Ranch, Mike Ressor poppn a wheelie

The Wishbone Ranch wikd boyz punisher

this is the 3rd obstacle before the finish
The Wishbone Ranch, Jeff Sanes rippn it up

josh conquers terry's territory at the wishbone ranch

I heard there are a lot of debris from the recent storms. a buddy of mine from Bluegrass 4x4 is heading down Thursday morning to help with cleanup. I don't know if this will affect the course layout or not.

I spoke to Myra yesterday. All the group camping will be down at Cherokee and a first come, first serve basis. No early registration. The people who don't care where they stay, will be "up on the hill".

Gawd dang I am excited!

i was out there sunday hanging trail banners. there isn't a whole lot of debris and none on the course. couple tree limbs in a few places but nothing major. but i know lyn is busy and can use any help he gets leading up to the event.

We are coming to bowling green, need directions, always ready to support new parks, may have friends with me, thanks and looking forward to the park :) :)

From Nashville
65N to Exit 20 in KY, William Natcher Parkway. Head towards Owensboro, then take the 3rd exit, US-231 Morgantown Rd. Off the exit take a left onto Morgantown rd, then take a left at the stop light onto Veterans Memorial (it's a pretty big intersection, there will be a junkyard on your left before the light and a walmart strait ahead to the right). Go about 2 miles and take a left on to Barren River Rd., there will be a stoplight at the intersection. Go 6 miles and you won't miss it, WBR will be on your right but they are parking people accross the road also.

plow boy said:
We are coming to bowling green, need directions, always ready to support new parks, may have friends with me, thanks and looking forward to the park :) :)
we heading up tomorrow evening, we will see u there

Big Tim at the Crawl hill climb at Mayhem Offroad in Viola TN Last years readers ride at Mayhem