• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3-14-09 Reiter

It was great seeing some of you guys wheelin Reiter and meeting you.
BTW, on the big rock on Issy, thats as far as RubyDoo made it.

looking good Justin Nice sami you built good to see you out on the trail

THANKS DUDE :awesomework:. SURE WAS NICE TO FINALLY DRIVE MY OWN RIG. WE WILL HAVE TO GO TOGETHER ONE OF THESE DAYS. MY TRUCK AND THE SAMI WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE THOUGH. I WILL LET YOU, DENTS AND STEVE KNOW WHEN I'M READY AGAIN.

If Kevin could get that mf'n tractor out of his shop I think I'm next in line. But George and him spent the day looking for a camper in OLYMPIA, now they're staying the night down there and continuing the search tommorrow. :mad:

Hey.....be nice!:eeek:

That was such an awsome day. I just wish i had not broke my hub, but thank god i had my drive flange. the trail of doom is a blast and that where i blew my hub. thats what i get for hitting the stupid pedal!!!!

Thank you to all who showed. sucks to be you for the ones that did not make it!!!!!!!!

Toyzuki

Thanks for all the kool pics of the runner. could ya please email me the file???
also thanks for the spotting and oh yeah the wife has some words for you about the whole door incident:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley:

thnaks again ben

That was such an awsome day. I just wish i had not broke my hub, but thank god i had my drive flange. the trail of doom is a blast and that where i blew my hub. thats what i get for hitting the stupid pedal!!!!

Thank you to all who showed. sucks to be you for the ones that did not make it!!!!!!!!

Didn't hear about the hub incident....:eeek: And Thanks for rubbin it in!!!:fawkdancesmiley: (but I did find a camper this weekend!:cheer:)

Your welcome kev. maybe next time you will show up. this is strike 2 ya know!!!!!

ask toyzuki about the door incident too.

:haha::haha:HMM the door incedent!!:haha::haha:

SO I see snow yota pull off to the side of the road, Theres a nice puddle next to him so I start grabbin gears (not to get him wet, just to see if I could.....O.k. to get him wet):haha:just about the time I get to the back of his rig the door flies opened and attacked the front end of Skwirts rig. It just jumped out in front of me. Just glad he didnt jump out as I slid into his door and wrapped it up to the front bumper:mad::haha::haha:It wasnt funny at all:haha::haha:Even though I felt bad denting the only straight panel on his rig:haha::haha:It wasnt funny at all:haha::haha:

:haha::haha:HMM the door incedent!!:haha::haha:

SO I see snow yota pull off to the side of the road, Theres a nice puddle next to him so I start grabbin gears (not to get him wet, just to see if I could.....O.k. to get him wet):haha:just about the time I get to the back of his rig the door flies opened and attacked the front end of Skwirts rig. It just jumped out in front of me. Just glad he didnt jump out as I slid into his door and wrapped it up to the front bumper:mad::haha::haha:It wasnt funny at all:haha::haha:Even though I felt bad denting the only straight panel on his rig:haha::haha:It wasnt funny at all:haha::haha:

Ooooopsy!:redneck: Pics or Banned!!!:stirpot: