• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 3 Seater Tube Chassis Rock Crawler $7000

reddawg113

Tube chassis rock crawler all 120 wall Dom tubing. New sway away pre runner air shocks, psc full hydrolic stering all new. 4 liter jeep motor automatic with slip yoke eliminator. 17 in aluminum headlocks with 37 inch bf Goodrich krawlers. Two adult suspension seats with seat belts for all three and one child size. Three link in the front with ARB locker, 4.88 gears rear 4 link, full floating axels with manichal locker with 4.88 gears. New radiator, master cylinder, and brake booster. Call or text for questions please no calls after 9 pm.
Possible trade for 1000 Razor with cash your way.
$7000
859.230.4797 call or text for more info

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    859.3 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    714.8 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 126
Then you should read the rules, delete this thread and put it in the parts section where it belongs. :ban:

Not running bought it thought i would have time to finish but life got way to busy to finish just need the space in the garage.

Thank you, Sir. I was really hoping it ran because it is pretty close to what I am looking for. May want to throw a location in the new post as well. Good luck with sale.

I was told both axle are chromoly rear is full floating axles everything I looked up says they are Dana 44

Holy cats fellas, take this discussion to the parts thread where it belongs!!!!!

OP: that's why I recommended you DELETE this one!