Attachments

• photo[3] (3).JPG
    photo[3] (3).JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,270
Sorry

Have $85k in receipts Asking $60k

Indianapolis IN

Really looking for a nice Jimmy Smith set up

well you told us how much sound it makes from the radio but what about the motar!?

We were talking about your boat last night. How many payments are left on the load. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post it.

9 years @ $516.00 a month, how long will the bank give you to pay for one of these. Never look at one new but i would think it would be like a car. shoot if my wife lived long enough we might could buy one new.

My bank will loan out 180months on a boat over $55,000 NADA valued. If I could of afforded a 60 month loan it would be well over $1,000/month its right at $40,000 on a boat that books around 60k which is what I'm asking then I have another 30k in add ons. I have over 83k in receipts

KINGSNAKE said:
9 years @ $516.00 a month, how long will the bank give you to pay for one of these. Never look at one new but i would think it would be like a car. shoot if my wife lived long enough we might could buy one new.
randy you would look good sittin on cedar lake bottomed out on all the road beds with a buncha wimmins! :drinkers: :drinkers: :cougar: