• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

30 housing flex

I know this:redneck: I actually like wheelin Penny's Jeep and it has the, OH MY GOD ITS GONNA BREAK, d35/d30 combo w/4.88's and ARB's. And to think I have only broke a axle once in her Jeep:redneck:

At Rimrock, when your head was in your arsss. :fawkdancesmiley:

Here

Last edited:
Here is a truss made by Treks off-road equipment, formally TnT Customs. Like said previously however it does not go past the coil buckets. I would imagine it

Yea, didn't you notice at Reiter? It would work sometimes, but if I got too flexed out, it would fail. Not a good thing since I would need it most in flexy situations I would assume. Thanks guys! :cheer:

Did you have the new diff cover on?

Yea, didn't you notice at Reiter? It would work sometimes, but if I got too flexed out, it would fail. Not a good thing since I would need it most in flexy situations I would assume. Thanks guys! :cheer:

Probably headin your axle towards getting trussed:awesomework: but we will see:D

Which style ARB is it? the old two-piece style or one-piece?:eeek: I had the 8 lil bolts on my two piece work loose and cause a lot of damage before...:corn:

I never had an issue with leakage though... It just was an issue of the line going to the diff failing once...

Probably headin your axle towards getting trussed:awesomework: but we will see:D

You know, you are just asking for more snow? Everytime the Jeep is in your shop, we get a sh!t load of snow and I get stuck with the little car. Just saying...

Trussed will be cool. :awesomework: I know a good fabricator. :;

Maybe the housing is bent??? I had this problem and then found out the housing was bent forward on one side. Sucks!

Here is a truss off a guy on NAXJA.

matt032editnr7.jpg

matt017editlc2.jpg

The Trek's truss has a few problems, one the truss isn't connected to the pumpkin, two the truss doesn't extend past the coil buckets, and three the truss doesn't reinforce the knuckle. If I ever truss my 30 I will do it like the one I posted above, but for now my 30 is working fine.

IMG_3241-1.jpg

35" KM2's on TR beadlocks, lockrite, 4.56 gears, and welded in U joints on stock shafts.

-Alex

Latest posts