• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

31 & under challenge

Rock_Crusher

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOUR GOING TO TAKE THIS OFF TOPIC. thanks.
---------------------------------------------

31inch tire & under Challenge & Poker Run w/ Prizes...

looking for input on the area to hold such a event, where any rig is welcomed, except it can only have a 31in tire or smaller... the rig itself can be modded / lifted / 4 linked / blower / etc... just 31in or smaller tires.

I'd like / suggested, Elbe " BusyWild" Trail... for the challenge

but others say it's just to Extreme... so how about a trail in,

Evans Creek orv?

some other place?

--------------------------
next,

how to manage the poker game?

i figured it could be 7 card hold'em
and in order to get your cards, you have to pass markers along the way on the trail & take markers to redeem your cards at the end.

best 3 hands - 1st 2nd 3rd - would recieve prizes...

all the rest would recieve a ribbon, who attended & finished.

----------------------------------------------------------
lastly,

we need to know who's going to go / participate in the event?

and reserve a area *if possible &/or figure out - how to police are group in this event, so we don't have trouble or fights break out.

this event should be more on the fun side, bigger rigs' willing to drop the big tires they are used to, to a smaller tire. and the normal rigs that daily use a 31in or smaller tire a chance to run w/ the big dog's. all the while everyone learning / working together to help one another over-come obstacles to make it to the finish line.

-------------------------------------------------------
if you think this sounds like something you'd enjoy doing or have some input to help this event take off? please share... your insight.

thanks, Richard

Tell me when and where. I'd do it at Reiter, Tahuya, or Evans. I gots the 29" bias ply pizza cutters from my Jeep ready to go on the sami. (Driving there might be entertaining)

As far as the poker run, I kind of like the 7 stops, choose your best 5 cards. If you have enough volunteers, you have a goofy challenge at each stop, to get your card.

But, in my opinion, the poker part is secondary. I'd just like to see some rigs run little tires!!!!!:D

Little Red Zuk said:
Tell me when and where. I'd do it at Reiter, Tahuya, or Evans. I gots the 29" bias ply pizza cutters from my Jeep ready to go on the sami. (Driving there might be entertaining)

As far as the poker run, I kind of like the 7 stops, choose your best 5 cards. If you have enough volunteers, you have a goofy challenge at each stop, to get your card.

But, in my opinion, the poker part is secondary. I'd just like to see some rigs run little tires!!!!!:D

thats my assumption as well...

LETS JUST WHEEL SOMEPLACE & HAVE FUN... :corn:

chevmsntl said:
Hello Im In For Elbe And Busy Wild Not Bad Right Now

*If "E"nough people reply w/ BusyWild for the trail... that'll be fine w/ me...
see, i'am always the one to bring up Elbe... & most dislike the trail or are sick of me talking about it. but it's the shizzz'nit. i love that trail, and still don't understand why so many are agains't it or think it's so evil. it's summertime.

it's not ungodly wet up there, or as terrible as wintertime...

either way, i'm down for the 31 challenge - where ever?