• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired .......

Re: Angryfab Toyota Buggy

yozuki said:
If someone would buy my tin top comp cut samurai I would have already bought it...

Link to said tintop for sale?? I've done the riding with no top or doors for years. You fellers can have your buggies. I appreciate the full body rig. I like staying dry and warm :****:

since so many are interested but not in yota stuff

4k and I keep everything toyota

come get it, willing to meet within a hour or so to help anyone with drive

He'll I'm only 1.5 hours just north of ya. But as soon as or if the samurai finds a new home I'll be there..

I am surprised it still here myself. Was hoping for that earned income credit to trickle up my way from them :afro:.. lol

kellbones said:
Shoulda woulda coulda, this thing won't last long..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna drive yours??? :driving: :drinkers:

Mike your right he told me he was going to build it .I knew I should have sold it to someone who actually wheels. He is a lying bitch .I try to keep the cost of my chassis down so people who normaly don't get them would have a chance to build one. Now he is trying to double his money .pice of **** .

I agree u need to sale out an stay out

mine will be done before your's Mike..........fact ................ :****: lol

angryfab said:
Mike your right he told me he was going to build it .I knew I should have sold it to someone who actually wheels. He is a lying bitch .I try to keep the cost of my chassis down so people who normaly don't get them would have a chance to build one. Now he is trying to double his money .pice of **** .

I got an extra Toyota drivetrain, I wheel. ( a few times evey year) :wtflol: