• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 315/75/16 BF Goodrich Mud terrains

C

Cole

I have 4 brand new 315/75/16 Bf Goodrich Mud Terrains for sale. These tires still have the stickers on them and have never been mounted. Will be at GrayRock Saturday.
Price $950.00

Can post pics if I need to. They are Mud terrains, I just got them today.

Hunting is creul, now I am not interested in the said tires you "have" for sale. :flipoff1: BTW this thread is worthless without pics. thumb.gif

blacksheep10 said:
315's are what, 35's?
Yes thats right.

Marty said:
Hunting is creul, now I am not interested in the said tires you "have" for sale. :flipoff1: BTW this thread is worthless without pics. thumb.gif

Whatever if your interested I can probabaly bring them to Jellico some how.

Im not, just phucking with you, I will ask around though

Pictures
090508_18451.jpg

090508_18452.jpg

090508_18461.jpg

InDaShop said:
16.5 and they be going on Miles new truck.

Man I thought I had you a set and I missed out on them. They put them on a discontinued list at work and I could never get through to get a set.

Cole said:
Man I thought I had you a set and I missed out on them. They put them on a discontinued list at work and I could never get through to get a set.
I know I tried to score them before they hit discountinued. I was able to get them from BFG not 6 months ago. A month ago I called to order and they are no-more.

Bump, open to trades on a LS1, HP60, or Krawlers, let me know what you got.

i thought you already had a motor, and an axle, and tires :flipoff1: You are nevergunna have a buddy if you keep switchin the parts around.

Marty said:
i thought you already had a motor, and an axle, and tires :flipoff1: You are nevergunna have a buddy if you keep switchin the parts around.

I know, I know, I can always use more tires. Daniel still needs a motor also.