• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 321 Shocker 4 Sale

caglezxj

I am just tossing around the idea of building a bigger chassis. So I am going to put it up for sale. I have 30,000.00 in receipts. And that doesn't include my labor. Asking 30,000.00 without rear steer and 34,000.00 with rear steer. It has the best parts and everything is still new. Engine is very strong.

6.0 Cam, Headers
TH400 Built, Art Carr, Reverse Manual Valve Body
Atlas 3:8:1
Front ford 60 with PSC Steering Cylinder , ARB Air Locker
Rear Sterling 10.25/ rear Steer is the same but with a lot of goodies. Spidertrax axles, Caps, Rotors & wilwood calipers.
Custom Fuel Cell
PSC Custom Power Steering Pump
Tera Drive Flanges
Corbeua Seats
4-point Crow Harnesses with pads
12voltguy switch panel.
All wiring is clean and professional. Easy to figure out.
Tranny Fan, Power Steering Fan are spal units.
Coilovers on all 4 corners.
Front Air Bumps
8,000 Winch
42" Iroks nearly new. Allied 17" beadlocks Aluminum Monster's

normal_100_3762.JPG

Serious offers only. 30,000.00 without rear steer 34,000.00 with . Make offer! 256-431-8618

Josh

Looks like the buggy might be headed to Arizona. deal is kinda already made just got to meet him half way with it.... 13 hours to say good bye...

Maybe they're going to use it to chase down illegals at ice cream stands. Mount a gun turret on the roof ... ::) :flipper:

J. J.

Returned call, I should be around Sunday but just call me Saturday night for sure if you are coming this way.

Josh

I am thinking the guy from Guam couldn't find a cheap enough shipping method 4200.00 was the cheapest. So the first 20,000.00 in my hand gets the buggy without rear steer. And if you want rear steer I will add it for 2,500.00 .... 256-431-8618

Bradley Drake , I'm gonna give you a swift kick in tha nuts ( for free ) , if you don't buy this rig @ that price.

caglezxj said:
I am thinking the guy from Guam couldn't find a cheap enough shipping method 4200.00 was the cheapest. So the first 20,000.00 in my hand gets the buggy without rear steer. And if you want rear steer I will add it for 2,500.00 .... 256-431-8618

damn you went from 30K to 20K??? Or was that a typo??

That be for real man. I am working on a business deal and need the cash flow. Sometimes you have to loose a little to make a little. Before I was selling to fund a new buggy. And this time of year with it so hot nobody want to be out riding. If I could hold of till cooler weather I could get my money out of it. Oh well... Sold my boat earlier today. Listed on craigslist and sold it about 20 minutes later. Money in hand. Wish I had more boats, lol