• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Re: rzr hate

Rzr a are cool and all but we rode last weekend with a guy at Stoney and he had huge speakers and they blared the ENTIRE time. Even when we stopped at the bottoms of hills to watch they blared all fawkin day it was so annoying. Not everybody wants to hear that **** so turn it down :flipgotcha:

Took my old truck to the creek last weekend...well one of those guys in a Rzr came flying by and ran over my damn dog and never stopped .

Jpyke15 said:
Rzr a are cool and all but we rode last weekend with a guy at Stoney and he had huge speakers and they blared the ENTIRE time. Even when we stopped at the bottoms of hills to watch they blared all fawkin day it was so annoying. Not everybody wants to hear that **** so turn it down :flipgotcha:

That is when you ask them nicely to turn it down, if they don't, reach in, grab his keys and throw them in the woods :****:

I have had to do that twice in a local sonic parking lot/ hand spot back in the day... Every bad ass on the planet acts like they wont take that, but when confronted with no other option than an ass whoopin, most do

Anyone else besides me every set back and laugh at all this RZR bashing? I started in rigs, cheap ones at that. Then the rzr came along and caught on like wild fire and people where trading/selling/giving away rigs to get one. Then a few years later go back to a rig again. Just a fad but still doesnt change the fact that some of the "rig crowd" was actually part of the "rzr crowd" at one time or at the time being. I own a rzr and ride with common sense and respect to others. I have crossed paths with larger groups of rzrs that think they own the whole damn road when they park. Also seen rigs clog up the road to rubber neck at some action. I guess I just get tired of seeing this topics knowing all the other ass hats are giving people like me a bad rep for just owning one. I may be the only one that feels this way but just throwing it out here for some more bashing or whatever.

Hate to here that about your dog. Some people amaze me at the lack of respect and common sense they have.

TacomaJD said:
I think this thread is dumb....we just had one exactly like this but it was a little more literate.

I try to set back and watch more than post my thoughts here lately. John likes to move my rants to a "private" part of the site lol. Seems like theres one of these topics every week and just tired of feeling like Im getting bashed b/c I own one and know Im not anything like what the bashing is about but somehow feel like if some of yal was to see me on the trail one day you'd automatically be thinking theres one of them sobs. I doubt most of yal will ever cross my path b/c I try to stay away from big events. Maybe someone can relate lol

I feel ur pain brother. I've always loved to ride 4wheelers & most people that ride em at big events are drunk asshats. Same goes for most of the razors. I've owned crawlers for years so I respect em & give them the right of way as u should. Some crawler parks have banned 4wheelers for this reason let's hope the asshats in the razor crowd doesn't cause this to happen. Just comes down to respect & most of the younger crowd just doesn't have it. Not everyone with a razor is a asshole. But ur in the minority group.

bamatoy said:
I cant stand people that drive red toyotas and blare their gay music.

ME either! Glad there are others out there like me! :flipoff1:

......aaaaand OP deletes post :wtflol: I feel like we've been trolled.

TacomaJD said:
I'm just not convinced that this is a true story lol. I still feel like we've been trolled.

Truth. His original post was all "Hoopla Hoopla bibbity bobbity boo and one guy ran my dog over any many miney mo". Id be a little more upset.

He's been around a while and hasn't ever trolled before, don't crucify the guy as a douch just because he can't spell, or use proper grammer, or make logical statements......maybe he was drunk?