• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

32rh auto wiring questian

david1

I did a auto conversion with a 95 32rh auto and was wandering if anyone can tell me how to wire the lock up converter thanks

There should be no wiring for the lock-up, 32RH is a hydraulicly controlled tranny. Should only have the standard Chysler 3 prong NSS/backup switch.

BTW what was the donor/recepient?

As I understand it the 32rh is basically a TF999 with an electronically controlled TC lockup. The popular solution is to wire it to a switch so you can manually control the lockup, but I can't tell you which wires to cut.

Did a little searching and I found this on another board, I wasn't aware 32RH had an electronic lock-up version. Can you post a pick of the wiring connection location/type.

1)The TF999 3spd auto was used in CJ & YJ untill 1990,

2)Then in 1991 to 1995, the TF999 was tweeked slightly with an auto-lockup converter and re-named to 32RH

3)In 1997+ the auto-lockup converter was replaced with a computer controlled lockup converter (like the one Flexy mentioned) at this point, the trans. was still called a 32RH.

Thanks for the info guys the trannys out of a 95 wrangler so I guess there is no wiring but there doesnt feel like theres any lockup either. which could be becouse of the full manual valve body that the guy I bought it from had installed in it I really dont know

Latest posts