• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 347c.i. sbf pump gas friendly SOLD!!!!!

pushrod-racing

SOLD Thanks Hardline
First off if I posted this in the wrong section I apologize. Very good 347. Can be used in a mild race car, rock crawler, daily driver, weekend warrior or whatever. At 9.6:1 it's very pump gas and street friendly. Block is a stock roller block that's been line bored and decked to 8.195"(Pistons .005" out of hole)has arp main and head studs. Rotating assembly is balanced and has a scat cast crank, I beam rods with bushings and 8740 arp bolts, Keith black forged 16cc dish Pistons. Camshaft is a comp cams xe282hr. With new trick flow lifters. Shortblock other than lifters has 8 passes on it. Heads I just went through, they are Canfield 192cc 58cc chambers. Have ferrera 5000 series 2.02/1.6 stainless valves, comp springs and retainers, arp 7/16 studs and Harland sharp 1.6 roller rockers. Has msd pro billet dist(cap not pictured but Included) and has an edelbrock performer rpm air gap manifold with arp bolts. Has ford racing damper 28oz and comes with ford racing tall valve covers. Heads are port matched to a 1262 gasket and have receiver grooves in them to accept a fel pro 1006gasket. Very good engine here txt 931-808-3369 asking $3350.00 and it is located in Cookeville, TN

Re: 347c.i. sbf pump gas friendly

Price? Location????

Latest posts