• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

35" Bfg short course stickys

CarolinaCrawler1

I have a set of 4 short course stickys I would like to sell. Only used for one race and one wheeling trip. Some chuncking but not bad (the 2 rear have the worse, shown in pic). No dry rot. $300 Firm

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 254
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 291
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 350
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 425
Purely out of curiosity, how do these compare to other stickies in larger tire sizes? Meaning just how sticky are they?

They are pretty sticky, especially when heated up. Like get your clothes sticky if you lean on them. They throw rocks and dirt like crazy with wheel speed. I just flat ran out of talent to wheel on 35's. I went from 39.5's one weekend to these and wound up winching alot. Nothing wrong with the tires, just the talent tank...lol...

They are pretty sticky, especially when heated up. Like get your clothes sticky if you lean on them. They throw rocks and dirt like crazy with wheel speed. I just flat ran out of talent to wheel on 35's. I went from 39.5's one weekend to these and wound up winching alot. Nothing wrong with the tires, just the talent tank...lol...

Good to know. I seen a few sets of these over the years so was just curious.

Crap. Why you gotta be so far away?! Would love to have a set of short course stickies again. GLWS!

Crap. Why you gotta be so far away?! Would love to have a set of short course stickies again. GLWS!

Thanks! They're good tires, just haven't had anyone intrested yet. Kinda figured they'd have sold by now. Where are you located? I could keep an eye on someone headed that way with a little room.

Latest posts