• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

35 Spline Ford Dana 60 Stub near GMP

01tj

Anyone near Golden Mountain Park have a Kingpin Ford 60 35 spline stub? I broke one on crackhead earlier today, trying to get back going.

Didn't I tell you to bring your big boy pants????? That means BRING SPARE SHAFTS!!!!!!

Technician said:
Didn't I tell you to bring your big boy pants????? That means BRING SPARE SHAFTS!!!!!!

I brought my stock spares, but hoped I could find a 35 spline outer before it went back together. Threw them in shortly after and kept riding. :gtfo:

Top of crack head is no joke! I climbed bounty before I could ever get out the top of crackhead. Finally got it last trip to GMP, took a beating and about a 5 ft vertical launch.

It's nasty for sure.
0ae547e330f298814a79cc47cd93760d.jpg

wizzo said:
Top of crack head is no joke! I climbed bounty before I could ever get out the top of crackhead. Finally got it last trip to GMP, took a beating and about a 5 ft vertical launch.

2 of the rigs with us made Crackhead without pounding on em too hard. I could almost get out the top but didn't want to be "that guy" eating up time. We drove by it at the end of the last day and I should've gave it another shot.

Only Chris tried the Bounty but he was hitting the right side and the undercut kept sucking up his momentum. Its intimidating for sure!

Where is it in the park? I have been there several times and cant remember ever going here. From the way it sounds i doubt i got anything for it though ha.

If you go strait (instead of turning right) once you get to the top of "big head", that is where the "crack head" trail starts. You can get to the top part of crack head off of trail 5 as well.

Re: Re: 35 Spline Ford Dana 60 Stub near GMP

jeeptj99 said:
Where is it in the park? I have been there several times and cant remember ever going here. From the way it sounds i doubt i got anything for it though ha.
It's the top of 5 and 3, or if you go slightly left from the top of 4ish.

molaugh

It's on the map.