• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 350 sbc fuel injection

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
I finally got the stock stuff off my motor. I've got the jims performance labeled stand alone harness for a 97 vortec chevy 5.7 with a tuned pcm for the cam on 93 octane. The camshaft is very very mild. I have to go with it a complete core engine I removed from a 97 tahoe at my shop that was mixing oil and water and needs to be gone through. The intake cam, distributor etc I'm not using on the new build and misc stuff I have lying around. The spider injection, cam, and harness are less than 3 years old which easily covers thw cost. For a couple hundred bucks in parts and some tlc you can have a strong running 350 small block. If your truly intrested I can get more parts specific. This has been the most dependable best running offroad engine I have ever had. The 97 5.7 vortec is only gonna make 290 horses but if you have seen it in person the buggy performs amazing. 800 bucks located in tuscaloosa al.

ad7908c6d680c204c35eb6f5ead05ded.jpg

6e914bbfacef7432b5f075a742839b93.jpg

This would be an awesome setup for somebody wanting to go from a propane small block to fuel injection or an older street driven carbd truck. Might take a trade on a front 50 or 60 or maybe some gayzr tires to upgrade from the ol ladies stock bighorns

I've got maf, air intake tube, exhaust manifolds and starter. With a hot battery you can crank this thing like it sits.

rocfun said:
Bump, is it compatible with the very common Dana 50?
Only certain half year models. Need to measure the distance from the 3rd oil pan bolt to the crank bolt and get back with you

Nobody has some decent used air shocks laying around they would trade for this? Make me an offer I'm motivated to get this out of my garage.

500$ picked up at my house. Bottom dollar since I keep getting asked