• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 350SBC on propane

Jsanders

I have a 350SBC on propane for sale, absolutely no leaks, it is complete with headers, alternator, water pump, prostreet harmonic balancer, edelbrock intake manifold, whole propane kit installed with no leaks(425 mixer), fuel line with shut off solenoid installed, 3 propane tanks(2 aluminum tanks and 1 steel, all in date) Asking $1200 Call (615)293-2545 Located just outside of Murfreesboro, TN
http://youtu.be/-XkU9dsiBys

Re: Re: 350SBC on propane

Old style 350? Or late model?

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

I bought this rig already built, it was ran for a competition for 3 years, I just talked to the guy who put the engine in(jason panozzo). The motor was purchased new, crate engine from gm, around 2004. He said he did not add a cam, but everything else in the description above is accurate

mrdana60 said:
What cam does it have?
I bought this rig already built, it was ran for a competition for 3 years, I just talked to the guy who put the engine in(jason panozzo). The motor was purchased new, crate engine from gm, around 2004. He said he did not add a cam, but everything else in the description above is accurate

Will throw in a howe power steering tc pump with a sweet mfg aluminum plate setup on a v belt pully ready to bolt on motor

This is a great engine, no leaks, no smoke, doesn't burn a drop of oil. Someone make a offer for the engine and propane kit

Can't do $600 for everything but I would sell the engine w/o the p.s. pump, Included I would let the whole propane kit go with it except for the tanks and I would take $800