• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 35ft Crawler Hauler gooseneck trailer. Located in Dunlap TN $2250 obo/trades

blugreenformula

Sale Pending

Lowered price again, need this gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :****:

I have decided to sell my big trailer, Its a 35ft low boy style trailer. The deck length is approx. 27.5ft and platform above gooseneck is 7.5ft, this allowed me to have a 11ft Lance slide in camper on it with plenty of room to fit my Yota truggy on the back. The decking is soft and needs replacement. I had it setup to drive over the fenders and that's the extensions you see off the fenders. Trailer pulls straight, one axle has brakes hooked up and work, and if I remember the other axle has brakes also, I never used them though. Tires have 2000 miles on them, and are 2.5 years old. The goose neck hitch is an old style that requires you to slide a pin through it. I was going to swap it out with a bulldog hitch. Landing gear is very heavy with a two speed gear box. This trailer has been all through Nevada and never offered one problem. I love it, but don't wheel anymore, and my diesel is down so I cant even move it. Asking $2250 for it, but I'm negotiable and ALWAYS open to trades!!
Im located in Dunlap TN, Please feel free to call 702-292-0269 (Nevada number), but I am local

Edit for price change

Attachments

• trailer pic 1.jpg
    trailer pic 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,160
  • trailer pic 5.jpg
    trailer pic 5.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 1,146
  • trailer pic 3.jpg
    trailer pic 3.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,145
  • trailer pic 4.jpg
    trailer pic 4.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,155
Re: 30ft Crawler Hauler gooseneck trailer. Located in Dunlap TN #3000 obo/trades

Any interest in partial trade for an 18' bumper pull?

Re: 30ft Crawler Hauler gooseneck trailer. Located in Dunlap TN $3000 obo/trades

Looks like an old Rv frame?

Re: 30ft Crawler Hauler gooseneck trailer. Located in Dunlap TN $3000 obo/trades

I honestly don't know, it's an older trailer but I did the hauler setup on it around 4 years ago and it worked great!

Re: 30ft Crawler Hauler gooseneck trailer. Located in Dunlap TN $2500 obo/trades

Ttt, price drop $2500

Re: 30ft Crawler Hauler gooseneck trailer. Located in Dunlap TN $2500 obo/trades

What size axles are under it?

They are 6 lug, I couldn't find ratings on them when I did the work to it years ago.

What would you be interested in on trade?