• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 35'S FOR A 15IN WHEEL

nealcj8

LOOKING FOR A SET OF 35'S FOR A 15 INCH WHEEL TO GO ON MY WIFES JEEP FOR STREET USE MOSTLY. I WOULD TRADE A SET OF THORNBIRDS IF ANYBODY WAS INTERESTED..

OR I WOULD JUST BUY, I DIDN'T MEAN FOR MY FIRST POST TO JUST SOUND LIKE ALL I WAS INTERESTED IN DOING WAS TRADING.

A man with your money should just buy two new sets!

Wtf is wrong with thornturds anyways? You would be bdrakes hero! :gtfo:

THEY RIDE LIKE ****, SHE NEEDS SOME THAT RIDE GOOD ON THE ROAD. I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE AT'S OR MT'S.

Not sure if you are interested in this or not but i have (1) brand new 35x12.50X15 **** cepek mud country mounted on a **** cepek dc-1 wheel. i had it has my spare on my jeep tj. Never seen the road at all. $125 obo. thanks

volman940 said:
Not sure if you are interested in this or not but i have (1) brand new 35x12.50X15 **** cepek mud country mounted on a **** cepek dc-1 wheel. i had it has my spare on my jeep tj. Never seen the road at all. $125 obo. thanks

THANKS BUT REALLY WANTING A WHOLE SET.

Are the thornbirds 35"? If so and you buy another set of tires, I may be interested in buying them depending on condition/price.
Thanks

jeff150 said:
Are the thornbirds 35"? If so and you buy another set of tires, I may be interested in buying them depending on condition/price.
Thanks

YES THEY ARE 35'S TREAD STILL LOOKS NEW, GIVE ME A CALL IF YOUR INTERESTED 256-762-6478 IF NO ANSWER LEAVE ME A MESSAGE,

Latest posts