• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

35x10.5?

greenie

anybody ever seen the 35x10.5 BFGs or other brands in action? i cant find any pics of them on a rig.
my 33x10.5s have been workin good for me. just thinkin down the road.....
plan would be to do the 4:1 T-case mod, and keep runnin my stock axles.
:beer:

bfg don't make a 35x10.5, but they do make 33x10.5x15.
swappers ssr do come in 35x10.5x15 flavo

could swear i saw bfgs in a catalog last time i was tire shopping. maybe they discontinued, or maybe i was just thinkin of the swampers.
my bad.
i dont think i would buy any swampers again, but a pic of the 35x10.5s on a rig would be entertaining:corn:

could swear i saw bfgs in a catalog last time i was tire shopping. maybe they discontinued, or maybe i was just thinkin of the swampers.
my bad.
i dont think i would buy any swampers again, but a pic of the 35x10.5s on a rig would be entertaining:corn:

I have some good ones for ya ta see but I don't no how to put pic's in here yet. That tiny one too the left,:rolleyes: YA, that one, looks great up close. If I had limit myself to just one set of tires, SWOMPERS WOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST. BFG's, GOODYEAR, PRO COMP, COOPERS, TOYO, All around good tires. IN THE MUCK THAT IS.

Super swamper SSR tires come in a 35x10.50

35x10.50R15LT SSR-40R 70 6 2 21/32 9.0 35.0 11.60 625 15x7-9
35x10.50R16LT SSR-41R 76 8 2 21/32 9.0 35.3 11.10 617 16X7-9
35x10.50R17LT SSR-42R 73 10 2 21/32 9.0 35.3 11.60 617 17x7-9

The 35X12.5X15 LTB's run narrow for a 12.5~~~ More like an 11.0; I'm VERY happy with their performance...and look good too! And, they start out life with an honest 24/32" tread, unlike the SSR....

Haven't even taken the time to balance 'em yet, and they actually run down the road well!!! A little shake at 35, but anything above or below that and it's smooth as can be---balance 'em and I'm good to go!!

your lucky, my 34 x10.5x15 will not balance at all,well sometimes they do good and sometimes it just sucks.

Well, they are bias, so you have the cold thing to deal with---but after a couple miles mine smooth right out....:awesomework: My 33's were the same deal....rode smooth even for not balancing---if fact I didn't even have a shake at 35 !!!

You sure it's not loose parts, coupled with a bias tire--- causing death wobble??? Just a thought...
thata what i thought been through the hole front end. just replaced balljoints,controlarm bushings.and a new tracbar in the last couple of months but that doesn't meen that i could have missed something.

Im a little jeeper baby and cant handle swompers, wha wha.:stirpot:

I luvs me radials tho, they work great the two times a year I actually wheel. They impress me the most though the way they handle the costco parking lot and they merge on I90 like a dream!!:haha:

thata what i thought been through the hole front end. just replaced balljoints,controlarm bushings.and a new tracbar in the last couple of months but that doesn't meen that i could have missed something.

Check the track bar mounts.....known for cracking/breaking...also check the tie rod ends closely for play...Check the track bar end at the frame---new ones (stock) can be junk right out of the box!!!