• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 36'-40' gooseneck trailer

civicmindedex79

Looking for a 36'-40' gooseneck trailer. I am pretty open to a lowboy or deck over. Recently picked up a camper to put on the front of a trailer in the hopes of actually getting some riding in this next year. Let me know if anyone might have one. Text/Call 256-415-4268 Closer to North Mississippi/Alabama the better.

ibrokeit said:
Im a dealer for Caliber Trailer. I can get you a price tomorrow if you're interested in new?

I am probably not gonna spend that much. Any idea what a new one runs? I would love to stay in the $7k or under range if possible.

civicmindedex79 said:
I am probably not gonna spend that much. Any idea what a new one runs? I would love to stay in the $7k or under range if possible.

I'll message you tomorrow. Or shoot me a text tomorrow. 256-744-5164

Don't be afraid to expand your search a little. There was a 2008, 36 foot long deck over that sat across the street from me for a few months. I finally went to look at it. It needed a few boards & all new tires but they only wanted $4500.

Big David said:
Don't be afraid to expand your search a little. There was a 2008, 36 foot long deck over that sat across the street from me for a few months. I finally went to look at it. It needed a few boards & all new tires but they only wanted $4500.

I have found exactly what I need. Now just gotta scrap up a few more dollars than what I want to spend.