• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

36 bolt aluminum beadlock rings for 15 inch wheel

Fire Freak

Does anyone know where I can find a set of aluminum outer rings for 15 in wheel 36 bolt beadlock? Something similar to these. I have looked on line and can't find them. I have found 32 bolt rings just not 36 bolt.

Attachments

• DSC0788-M.jpg
    DSC0788-M.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 280
  • bead lock ring 2.jpg
    bead lock ring 2.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 130
The top picture is Jordan and Bobby Tanner's Buggy's that is Brian Cole design there are several places that have that pattern send me a PM if you would like and I can get you in contact with them!

I believe they were built by Eagle machine in Tennessee. Just something to think about when getting a set is try to wash the inner of the wheel. My hand looks like bloody hamburger meat when I get done. SHARP!!! but look good.

ADMINISTRATOR

I am not sure in your bolt pattern but Goforth was keeping them in stock at one time but like already said Eagle Machine in Columbia, TN is the one making them in the beginning.

Eagle machine is great and Brian used to use them quite a bit. If you are in any type of timeframe better skip them you will die of old age waiting on Dan he's a great guy but they take forever however my neighbor up the road just cut a set of those for Brian last week and he can get them turned around pretty quick let me know if you would like to be in touch with him!