• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 36" IROKs, Beadlocks, Built D44 front, 8.8 rear, etc...

jeepbrew

My Jeep is getting a 1 ton makeover… time to get rid of the old to help finance the new. All parts are in Pell City, AL, and I can deliver in Birmingham for free or other surrounding cities for a reasonable fee.

For Sale:

Dana 44 front out of a J20 (full-size Jeep), 6 lug, driver’s side diff
4.10 R&P / Lincoln Locked
Chevy flat top knuckles milled and drilled
Parts Mike 1” raised high-steer arms w/ correction
.250” DOM tie rod using GM 1 ton TRE (high steer â€" mounted above leaf springs)
Ruff Stuff Specialties D44 Diff Cover (3/8” steel) with fill & drain plug, & countersink holes
Yukon chromoly shafts
300m Longfield Super Joints
Warn lockouts, plus two spare Warn lockouts and D44 slugs
Spare stock shafts and several spare D44 outers, spare spicer u-joints, etc…
Set up for SOA YJ

I have well over 2k invested… $1200

(4) 36x13.50 Super Swamper Bias IROKs with 85%+ tread remaining… might be over 90%. No cuts/plugs/tears etc… Currently they are mounted on 15x8 black Rockcrawler wheels with Great Lake Offroad (1/4”) beadlocks. The wheels have 3.75” BS. I prefer to sell them together but will separate if I have to. $1300 for the set ***SOLD***

Ford 8.8 out of Explorer (31 splines, discs)
New Brakes
Full Detroit
T/A ½” thick diff cover w/ carrier bearing cap supports
Converted to 6 lug to match the front with M.O.R.E. 6 lug conversion adapters
Spare shafts
Set up for SOA YJ
*Pretty sure I have a spare open carrier still if you want it as well
** The R&P is 4.10, but the pinion is blown (my final determining factor in the 1 ton upgrade). With that being said, the Detroit has some beauty marks from the pinion falling back on it, but it is 100% functional.
***If you want this axle as is, I will pay to have a new R&P professionally installed as long as you provide the gears. I think I even have an install kit already. I just didn’t want to spend the money on new gears and sell it on here only to have someone pull them out and put in 5.13s or something else.

I also have a 1410 flange adapter to run a 1410 joint on this 8.8. I did this b/c I was buying a 1 ton driveshaft anyway and I wanted to run 1410s on my future axle.

I don’t want to part out the rear, but I wouldn’t doubt someone being interested in the full Detroit or the 5x4.5 to 6 lug converters. If that is the case, I will consider it. $775 if you buy it all, and like I said, I will pay to have your new gears installed

I am sure there are more things I am forgetting, and I will update when I can. I can post pictures of things if necessary. Just ask.

Looks like the beadlocks are gone. $850 for the tires, obo. The rest is still up for sale.

Someone is coming to check out the tires this evening with cash in hand. If they are still available tomorrow I will shoot you an email.