• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

36x13.5x15 irok wheel question

Dubshot

Should I go with a 8" wheel or a 10" wheel they are mounted on the 10" wheel at the moment just looks like I might blow a bead..

Seen them run on both...yes they both have blown beads...But I would think there'd be less chance with an 8"....Plus the 8's and some DIY's gets you another inch...just about perfect IMHO....:corn:

I ran both 36s and 39s Iroks on 8" rims (and at one time the 36s on a 7 or 7.5" rim...), never had an issue. plus like zukkev said, put beadlocks on and you're perfect IMHO.

i would def run them on 8's if you want to air down much without beadlocks. a friend of mine runs his iroks on 8" wide and airs down to 6 psi and hasnt lost a bead yet. i would like to see how long a bead will hold on a 10" wheel at 6 psi:redneck:

sWEET MY 8's are my rock crawler wheels anyways they just came on some chrome steel wheels I dont like.. I will be selling those and some welds if anybody is interested both toyota 6 lug.. Thanks guys I didnt think it would hold a good bead air'd down that low for the snow. :cool:

im runnin my old 8s with 14 wide iroks, but i would probably trade for some 10s if someone had my bolt pattern and backspace i need.
(well i guess if i added beads, it would be perfect w/8s...)
i can understand how the tire bulge protects the rim, but i have never really been a narrow rim supporter myself.
whatever works though...
a lot of deep snow guys run wider rims
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLSBqntekaI&feature=related

Latest posts