• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

37-12.50-15?

NotSoPC

Does anyone know where my dad could get a set of 37-25.50-15 M/T MKZ I think they are. He wants them in a 15 but I have not seen them anywhere. Any help would be great. By the way he ordered up his rock jock 60 rear end after all.

They not have google in the south sound?:fawkdancesmiley:

Quick google search says negative, have to go 17's.

Cant get to google at work. Does any have a tire they would say is best in that size for mostly street? My dad is going to 37's even though he will not be wheeling it all that much so he wants one that is good on the street.:rolleyes:

Cant get to google at work. Does any have a tire they would say is best in that size for mostly street? My dad is going to 37's even though he will not be wheeling it all that much so he wants one that is good on the street.:rolleyes:

good on street = toyos

I personally like my toyo's, quiet, tough. The only thing is they don't clean out well, I'm workin on groovin mine to see if they will clean out a little better.

phew, were yours on a fullsize?

MTZ's don't look like a bad tire, no experience with them though.

only a couple 37x15" tires still available.

Mickey thompson

toyo open country.

Pitbull Rocker Radial.

Interco tire. (ssr radial and Irok radial/Bias.)

yeah sure :rolleyes: I hate my toyos for dd I have 35 12.5 20's and they wear like ****

I the Toyo's on my ranger and at first I really liked them but they do wear like **** and now are starting to cause a vibe.

only a couple 37x15" tires still available.

Mickey thompson

toyo open country.

Pitbull Rocker Radial.

Interco tire. (ssr radial and Irok radial/Bias.)

He has the SSR's in 33/12.5/15 and thinks they are what he want on the street. He likes the Procomp XMT for a rig to run on the street. I told him to just go to a 17" rim to make it easy and so he can run any tire he wants.

I personally like my toyo's, quiet, tough. The only thing is they don't clean out well, I'm workin on groovin mine to see if they will clean out a little better.

phew, were yours on a fullsize?

MTZ's don't look like a bad tire, no experience with them though.

Im pretty behind on this one, but i totally agree they dont clean well. My opinion though, dont count for crap:masturbanana[1]:

I the Toyo's on my ranger and at first I really liked them but they do wear like **** and now are starting to cause a vibe.

He has the SSR's in 33/12.5/15 and thinks they are what he want on the street. He likes the Procomp XMT for a rig to run on the street. I told him to just go to a 17" rim to make it easy and so he can run any tire he wants.

he gets squirrely tell him to start throwing parts on TJ for me! :haha: I hope he doesnt mind me crashing in the garage until i get that heep up n going!:fawkdancesmiley: