• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 37" BFG Reds

Matt O. said:
I don't think they make 37's in blue label, I know they don't make 39's, except a few sets for the Peterson's UA

Yes we make 37" blue labels. Not very often but we make them.

jtreeves1 said:
blue better than red?

Blue is what you can buy anywhere they make up to 35's and 37's according to cole. They make red label 37 & 39's, which are only available through the comp program.

Cut blues may work but in stock form MTR's are a better tire. Seen it first hand. Reds kick ass but blues are for the street. Almost rather have a Super swamper then blues and I hate swampers.

Toddy

carder said:
Is he interested in just selling the tires? How much? They should be stamped on tires if offroad only, I think.

Yes, he'll sell just the tires, I will have to check on the price. My guess is they are blues, but will check. The tires are located in Hermitage TN.

EXACTLY........IT AIN,T THE DAMN TREAD PATTERN OF THE RED LABEL KRAWLERS THAT MAKES EM STICK TOO ROCKS SO GOOD......

..........IT,S THE TREAD ....COMPOUND.............DUH !!

...COME ON PEOPLE.......GOOD GRIEF...... LOOK AT THAT GOOFY TREAD DESIGN........... :wtflol:

The BLUES ....DO NOT... stick to ROCKS , AT THE HELL ALL....... :gay:

BUT........ they LOOK just like a DAMN RED LABEL....... :eek:

OH ENOUGH!!!!

BUT , HMMMM........WAIT a MINUTE....What if you could get a TSL made from RED LABEL rubber ??

HOLY ****.....center CONFORMING & SHAPING lugs..........BIG OUTER GRABBING lugs....and a pattern that CLEANS OUT too .........DAMN !!

.......IT WOULD BE THE BADDEST TIRE OF ALL...I **** YALL NOT......

....but I guess INTERCO would never step up & do that for us........ :mad:

and SCREW the STUPID ASS ...sticky 42 IROCK.....

stupid WEAK ASS SIDEWALL DIRECTIONAL DAMN TIRE...

YEA ...DIRECTIONAL FREAKIN ROCK TIRE..... :wtflol:

MIGHT AS DAMN WELL RUN MICKEY THOMPSON STUPID BAJA CLAW DIRT TIRES..... :gay:

Toddy said:
Cut blues may work but in stock form MTR's are a better tire. Seen it first hand. Reds kick ass but blues are for the street. Almost rather have a Super swamper then blues and I hate swampers.

Toddy

I disagree with this, Daniel used to wheel a TJ with 37" Blues and they worked awesome. I have never ever seen a MTR do worth a ****.

zukiscott said:
BUT , HMMMM........WAIT a MINUTE....What if you could get a TSL made from RED LABEL rubber ??

HOLY ****.....center CONFORMING & SHAPING lugs..........BIG OUTER GRABBING lugs....and a pattern that CLEANS OUT too .........DAMN !!

.......IT WOULD BE THE BADDEST TIRE OF ALL...I **** YALL NOT......

....but I guess INTERCO would never step up & do that for us........ :mad:

If I recall correctly If you order up a whole order run about 300 tires , they will make a tire in whatever compound you want.

So order you some if thats what you want.

........OK THEN.......THAT FREAKIN CONFIRMS IT.........

.......IF I HIT THE LOTTERY........I WILL HAVE ME A SET OF RED LABEL TSL,s......... :****:

.......and then I will go CLIMB **** that has NEVER been climbed before........... :****:

And I will keep 10 SETS for myself , and GIVE the rest of them away at RIDES AT PARKS FOR CHARITY,S.....4 SETS at a time...

so that way more people can CLIMB **** that has not, IS NOT , supposed to be CLIMBED.......... :dblthumb:

I got a buddy here in east Texas that has a set with about 4 runs on them. Way more than half tread, they were on a light Yota buggy. He wants $1300 I think. PM if you are interested and I will send you his digits.