• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 37" iroks and beadlocks for sale or trade TIRES SOLD

Jason1306

[size=10pt][size=10pt]37/14:00 x15 iroks on 32 bolt beadlocks for trade for 35" or bigger tire on non-beadlock rims. Located in alexander city, alabama. Wheels and tires are off 1983 jeep cj7. message me on here for any further questions. just looking to make this jeep a little more suitable to ride on the highway. my little boy likes to ride in the jeep, just wanting something a little smoother riding and better able to balance than beadlocks. Willing to trade beadlocks only for another set of wheels. Also willing to sale wheels and tires for $800. Willing to trade wheels and tires for a decent set of tires[/size][/size].

37/14:00x15 iroks on 32 bolt beadlocks for sale or trade for 35" or bigger tire on non-beadlock rims. Located in alexander city, alabama. Wheels and tires are off 1983 jeep cj7.

Re: 37" iroks and beadlocks for trade

What is the bolt pattern. I have 35 bfg mud terrains on non bead locks but they are off a yj.

The average tread depth is close to 1/2 inch on center tread. Do you have a picture of the wheels and tires you got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found wheel spacer adapters. I don't know if that would work with what you are doing.

I have some wheels I might consider parting with. 15x8 5 on 5.5 I sent you a pm also

Latest posts