• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 37" Maxxis Sticky Trepadors and Walker Evans Beadlocks

4krawln

Alright guys if you wanted a set of the best Sticky tires out on the market IMHO here you go. I have a set of 37x12.5x17 Maxxis Trepador Sticky Comp mounted on Walker Evans 17"X8.5" 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern for sale. I am selling the set for $2000 obo and am willing to seperate but the cost seperated will be more do to dismount of the wheels.

The tires as stated above are the Maxxis 37x12.5x17 sticky compound with good tread remaining on the tire. I would say the tread is 50% left and one has a couple of sidewall rubber missing but doesn't leak and will not affect tire performance or longevity. These tires have been used in the most difficult area of the US and have performed above the expectation of me and others on the ride. The tires are soft and should not be used on a DD due to the tread is that soft that they will not last long and will not be happy with the ride when cold. These tires were my offroad only tire and would be installed before a trip and taken off shortly after returning from trip but have been on the road for short distances. If purchasing Tires Only I will sell the set of 4 for $1100 obo Tires Only!!! Can deliver for a fee and are located in S Tampa for P/U.

The wheels are Walker Evans (American Made) 17x8.5 with bolt pattern 5 on 5.5 backspacing. The wheels are aluminium with the wider beadlock ring that has rock rash on all of them. These wheels along with the tires were heavily used but not abused on the toughest trails in the US. All olts are in place none are broken off in thread so removal of the bolt and washer and new bolt and washer can be placed in there if you wish to do so. The wheels will come with all existing hardware and rings and buyer can purchase new grade 5 hardware if they wish. If WHEELS ONLY sold seperate from tires the price will be $1100 obo Wheels Only!!! Can deliver for fee or can be P/U in S Tampa as above.

PICTURES BELOW!! You will see the damage on the single tire that again holds air and does not leak!!

Please PM/Call with questions or if you would like to see them 8132zerofive-JEEP
cb81f0d9.jpg

193b2502.jpg

aeddfe4d.jpg

455d75b1.jpg

75ad6ff4.jpg

Sale pending on Tires Only!!

Wheels still available with BS of 3.75"